Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Rescue & Rehoming General

Old Threads

(1/4) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Yes I have a bed and have just crawled out of it  :tired: :shify: :sneaky: and if you look at those cats it just sums it up  ;D

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
thanks already did yesterday but I think it got overlooked  :eh:

Desley (booktigger):
Nick, there is a thread bout them in Rescue and Rehoming, you would be best off putting your offers on there.

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
Hi Gill
haven't you got a bed ? ;)

thanks for responding, I seem to have lost one of my posts unless it was removed so I kinda lost track with all the differant threads on this rescue.

Just before I went to mine last night I found the cc thread and surmise that the family are going to look after him at  their home so his house is being relet. Obviously the family can't manage 2x cats as well as him........

If Bertie can take them till Jan 4th, when Ela says she can take them in,  I have offered to pay for all their food and the petrol for ferrying them to Bertie's  I may be able to help some more depending on their appetites lol :rofl:

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I agree with you Nick but I believe that it is not possible for them to be kept where he is living and he has said to rehome them.......also I think there are some kinda of family probs........whol;e story was on CC but has been going on for quite a while now   :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version