Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Being silly but i'm really scared

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tiggy's Mum:
Just checked the leaflet that comes with the Frontline Spot on, it just says 'Avoid contact with the animal's eyes' then later on in the leaflet 'This product can cause mucous membrane and eye irritation. Therefore, contact of the product with mouth and eyes should be avoided'.  Might be worth just giving the out of hours vet a ring just to be on the safe side, they may just say to bathe the eyes but you never know.

Anyway, just wanted to reassure you aswell that your little ones will be fine with their ops, especially if they have the head vet on the case.

Gill (sneakiefeline):
look atvthe frontline instructions and see what they say. I know it has an alcohol base but usually they advise about whebn things get in eyes.

Rosella moggy:
Sorry hope someone else can help with the frontline in Freddy's eye, ouch!

Just wanted to say don't feel guilty about asking head vet to do the op. I would ask exactly that without a twinge of embarassment!

Michelle (furbabystar):
Whoops pressed the wrong button - hadnt finished !!

There has been talk that it might have been "miss monitoring" but i like to think that ^Soloman^ just reacted badly to the anisectic!

I know my babies will be ok but i cant help but worry.

On another note -
I have just frontlined all my lot and Issey shock herself and Freddy got some in his eye, i have bathed it with clean water is there anything else i should do ?

Michelle (furbabystar):
I always see the head vet and it wasnt him that operated on my friends cat it was the other vet.
I have asked the head vet to do the op which i felt really guilty about.

No there was nothing wrong with my friends cat, he was a healthy 7mth old Exotic. A post Morton was done and "bits and pieces" sent off but all came back inconclusive. There has been talk that it might have been "miss monatering

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version