Author Topic: Dave's Happy Pills have arrived!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Dave's Happy Pills have arrived!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 02:27:12 AM »
Glad your herbals are here  :wow:

When I used Serene UM it was in liquid form so it was put on the food  ;) I would of been killed trying to administer a tablet  :evillaugh:

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
Re: Dave's Happy Pills have arrived!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »
Thats great :) my boys come running when I use the blister packs for myself don't know what they think they are getting :rofl:
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
Dave's Happy Pills have arrived!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 12:40:13 PM »
Dave's Scullcap and Valerian Tablets turned up in the post this morning [I only ordered them online yesterday!] so he'll be starting them this evening  :)

He's had a couple of [spraying] incidents while on the Serene-UM but I don't mind too much as I wasn't expecting an overnight miracle cure but I'm a bit happier now that he's got his herbals although the Serene-UM has calmed him down. He's coming up for fusses much more and he's scent marking with his cheek now, which I always congratulate him for  ;D also, he was much calmer when I combed him this morning...he was still fidgety but not at all in a stressed sort of a way.

Oh, and the Scullcap and Valerian tabs are about half the size of the Serene-UM so the little guy should find them easier to swallow...he's such a little love, he finds them hard to swallow but never runs off or hides when it's his tablet time. What I've been doing is straight after he's had his tablet I give him a treat - this morning he heard the tablet blister pack open and actually came over himself  :wow: he's such a love  :Luv:

Link to CatChat