Author Topic: Keeping a close eye on Nina  (Read 1447 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Keeping a close eye on Nina
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 09:02:03 AM »
Glad she's ok  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 23:55:51 PM »
So pleased she seems to be OK again, probably ate far to quickly for herself  ;D

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 19:50:44 PM »
Hi Clare and Helen,

She seems fine tonight thanks. Though i'd try her with her normal tea and it all seems to have gone down well. She is on her favourite comfy cushion watching the football!

My little darling is by far the greediest little piggy ever and i think sometimes she gobbles the food down so quick (and not just her own i might add!) that she gets a bit of a funny tummy.   :tired:

I was most concerned about the piece of felt tail to be honest once i found that this morning i breathed a sigh of relief. Just about the only thing in the house she hasn't eaten!  :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 17:16:51 PM »
Poor Nina  :hug:  Maybe you could been her bland food like cooked chicken for a day or two, I'm sure she would appreciate the chicken, poorly tummy or not  :evillaugh:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24:35 AM »
Aw, hopefully its just a bit of a tummy upset and she'll be fine again in no time at all.

Has she had anything different to eat at all?

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
Keeping a close eye on Nina
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Nina is under strict observations after she was sick on Tuesday night (which i proceeded to stand in when i was trying to negotiate finding a space on the bed in between OH, Nina and Kiki  :sick: ) and then had a bit of a runny bottom last night.

A very undignified palava with my mum being there and commenting on the horrendous smell coming from the spare room (and litter tray) just as Nina sloped off into there  :tired: and then she left a bit of a trail on the rug in the middle of the living room while trying to settle down  :doh:

Was panicking that she had eaten a felt tail from one her little mice but was very relieved to find that this morning (They have since gone in the bin) so not sure what is the matter, she was a bit down in the dumps last night but since quite sprightly today so will be keeping an eye on her and if not she will have to hate me for a trip to the vets  :-:

ems

xxx

Link to CatChat