Author Topic: DAISY AND ELLE  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: DAISY AND ELLE
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 08:02:44 AM »
Glad that her cystitis is sorted. Females tend to recover quite well, the first one I had spayed took her collar off and scaled the wardrobe the first night after coming home, and the others have been younger and either play as though nothing happened, or are a bit quiet for a few days. They will be fine though.
Please spay your cat

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: DAISY AND ELLE
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 20:55:41 PM »
Iv mainly had males done but the girls iv had through have been running around like normal within 24hrs! They cope amazingly well when you think a human would be laid up in bed complaining lol

Glad Ellies cystitis has cleared itself.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 16:33:54 PM by Millys Mum »

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
DAISY AND ELLE
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 18:57:37 PM »
Just to let you know Elle's cystitis seems to have settled with 3 days of metacam. They are both booked in to be spayed next Tuesday and the vet will have a look round to see if there definitely is only  one kidney  :'( :'( have asked him to also check Daisy bits and bobs are all in tact too.

I have asked that they be kept together at all times as they are inseparable and I will keep them in the dog cage when they come home to recover and to stop them running around like loons............. I feel really cruel as I know its gonna hurt but it will save them lots of problems health wise and certainly will stop them having kittens......

How long will it take them to recover can anyone tell me

Thanks all

Take care

xxx

Link to CatChat