Author Topic: sneezing  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: sneezing
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 16:53:35 PM »
i keep checking her eyes and there nice and bright
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 16:51:04 PM »
no runny eyes at all
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 16:29:42 PM »
Alice started sneezing like that around xmas. Eventually I got the vet round and he said it was probably an upper respiratory tract infection and gave her a 2-week convenia jab which cleared it up. Are her eyes running at all?

It could be the equivalent of hay fever.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 16:02:02 PM »
she has started sleepin on top of the wardobe so there may be some dust up there otherwise she seems perfectly fine shes been very active she has been shaking her ears and scratching her ears but the vet said just to keep cleaning her ears shes not snnezing a huge amount its just that when it comes to my cats im bit of a hypercondriact and dont really have anyone to talk me down anymore its just that ive never really noticed her sneeze a great deal before ive seen her sneez roughly about 1 every 4ish hours past few days

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:18:41 AM »
hmmm, has the envoiromental conditions changed?? i.e. more dust ??
I take it health wise there is no cold/flu history??

failing that, a visit to the vet would be advised, as there may be forign particle's lodged in the sinus, grass seed, etc

hth  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 07:19:16 AM by Stuart ( Olivia's Butler ) »
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
sneezing
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 02:32:11 AM »
how many sneezes in one day should get me worried? obviously im not askin for exact amount but just rough estimate just chian has sneezed few times past couple of days

Link to CatChat