Author Topic: Eye problem  (Read 1062 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Eye problem
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 21:18:42 PM »
If its not bothering her too much, I would bathe in cooled boiled water as you say, keep it clean, but if its watering a bit then hopefully if there was anything in there, its been washed out.

However, I will say you can't be too careful with eyes, they may be a slight scratch to the eyeball or something which is not visible unless you put drops in, so would stll recommend a trip to the vets first thing tomorrow, just to be on the safe side  :hug:

Edited to add ----- how rude of me, your first post and no official  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D :shy:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 21:19:23 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline daisymae

• Kitten
Eye problem
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 21:11:09 PM »
Hello

I'm not sure what my girl has done to her eye but she has been keeping her right eye closed and it seems a bit watery. Her other eye is fine and it doesn't seem to be bothering her much, she is still eating, drinking ok and has spent most of the day sleeping and happy in sun beams as usual. She does open the eye partly on occasion, there seems to be nothing visibly wrong with the eye. Is it best to bath the eye with some warm water or get her off to the vets as soon as they open? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Link to CatChat