Author Topic: lazy cat  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: lazy cat
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 22:06:30 PM »
My lovely Gypsy (RIP) used to do this, she would also sleep with her body under the duvet and her head on the pillow beside me, I'd give anything to have her back doing that  :Luv2:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 21:18:59 PM »
I actually prefer them under the duvet as it is easier to roll over. When they are on top I feel like I am strapped into bed with their weight. I do, however, draw the line at the dog getting under the duvet - he stays on top, but since he rolls into a tight, self-conscious ball when he is allowed on the bed, on a queensize he represents no real difficulty, despite being a large dog. On the caravan bed, he takes up way too much room so is only allowed on when the heating fails ...

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 21:05:41 PM »
Only one of our six likes it under duvet but she makes up for all of em.  We call her Millie the Mole coz no way can you stop her tunnelling under duvet esp about 4am.  We are still at the "isn't that cute?" stage but imagine it will get wearing in time  :tired:.   ;)

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 20:43:51 PM »
My Garfield likes to climb under the duvet with me, he will even wake me up so I can lift it for him. Once under he snuggles right into me, if I move he just moves closer- seems to like it more when it's colder, he hasn't done it for a while which is either the hot weather or Basil's habit of racing over the bed with his kopter looking for people to play with.

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 20:43:06 PM »
All the cats I've had have done that, with the exception of one with arthritis who found it difficult to jump up on the beds.

Samson likes it but not for long although I think the hot weather has meant he's not been under there for too long recently.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline catherine

• Adult Cat
  • tigger xx
lazy cat
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 20:08:47 PM »
 :help: i can understand cats sleeping ON beds but is it normal 4 cats to sleep inside beds like inside the duvet??
tigger has picked up a habit of just sleepin inside beds like us humans!!!
sometimes in the morning wen im asleep he comes and cuddles with me inside the duvet!!!! lol
is this a normal thing for cats????    :shocked:
what greater gift than......the love of a cat?

Link to CatChat