Author Topic: Need your help  (Read 1080 times)

Offline morph

• Kitten
    • Cats Problems Solved
Re: Need your help
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 20:58:37 PM »
Well if its just general advice then I will find there info, I have even spoke to own vet and he has agreed to stop by the blog and answer some questions.

But if its serious then your absolutly right and i will be redirecting there questions to there own vet.

no messing about.
Cat Lover

All Questions posted are from cat owner's seeking advice

www.catsproblems.co.uk

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 17:38:48 PM »
What sort of info are you wanting, if its veterinary then i think you would be better off sending people to the vet!

Offline Marcia

• Distinguished Cat
  • R.I.P Jasmine 12/12/06 - 23/12/07
    • Pheonix-Gerbils
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:41:55 AM »
i'll certainly have a look  :)

Myspace Glitter Graphics

Loving mum to Holly, Tilly, Molly and Taco

Offline morph

• Kitten
    • Cats Problems Solved
Need your help
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »
Hi guys

I'm starting a new website called Cats Problems with the idea that a cat owner that’s facing a problem with their cat can come and get help by e-mailing questions, but also where I can blog info on solving these problems so from time to time I’m going to be coming on here to ask for help, sort of a search and rescue people ask questions and I go and find there answer.

It is only a new site so the content is very thin at the moment and I'm going to be putting a lot of time and effort into it. and yes I know that’s already done in great forums like this but a lot of people don’t think to search for forums to get help, and if I can help anybody look after a cat better then I will.

Please feel free to drop by from time to time and comment on my blogs and the Q&A's from the public.

Thanks for reading

John  :thanks:
Cat Lover

All Questions posted are from cat owner's seeking advice

www.catsproblems.co.uk

Link to CatChat