Author Topic: Odour Eliminator cleanser from vet uk  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Odour Eliminator cleanser from vet uk
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 09:12:29 AM »
Is your the totalcare Gillian?

It's the only one that smells nice  :evillaugh:

Although one of the more expensive ones. The people who make Simple (Brampton) also do an unperfumed one that you mix with water. It works really well but you have to use any made up solution within 24 hrs. Petplanet used to sell it but they discontinued it.

I will have to make sure I order the right Totalcare as one of them you have to mix 50/50 with water which is a bit daft when it is in a spray bottle. I ended up wetting the area first.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 23:39:38 PM »
Ah, I don't think its the same Odour Eliminator as I've got then - mine is manufactured by Animalcare and biologically removes odours, also biodegradeable. The one on vet uk site is antibacterial, think its completely different product, same name - so don't know anything about vet uk one.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 23:32:57 PM »
I have never seen an odour eliminator on VetUK sit e- will have a look tomorrow. I hate Simple and Four Paws wasn't much better  :sick:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 22:49:28 PM »
I've used Odour Eliminator for years - think its one of the best products around.  ;D On my bottle it says 'biologically digests odours - for use on all water-safe surfaces e.g. carepts, upholstery, mattresses, sports-wear, in kennels, catteries, vets and outside on shrubbery, concrete and grass'

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Odour Eliminator cleanser from vet uk
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 20:24:19 PM »
Can it be used for cats???
The blurb mentions dogs but not cats...........just want to check befre I complete my order with them!

Link to CatChat