Author Topic: RW's missing a tooth!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: RW's missing a tooth!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 00:11:48 AM »
Polly hasn't got any teeth at all. I discovered this some time ago when she yawned. I was shocked and have no idea how she lost them. She eats heartily and loves munchies. Losing teeth is something cats seem to adapt to.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 21:23:03 PM »
Zephyr has no small front teeth at the front on his bottom jaw and also has a broken tooth next to his incisor top jaw ... he lost his front teeth when he fell out of a tree a few years ago ... stupid boy!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 13:43:53 PM »
Smoke seemed to knock out one of her small upper teeth (I'm no good with tooth jargon), and it didn't bother her at all.

Penguin has lost/had removed most of his teeth and again it doesn't bother him (just ocasionaly his tongue falls out the side of his mouth).

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
RW's missing a tooth!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 00:34:00 AM »
I've just confirmed it.....managed to get a good look at his mouth, wriggly little butter!
The strange thing is it's one of his incisors; i've known plenty of cats with tips broken off canines (Harry was one for that, relics of his fighting days) but not incisors.
Out of curiosity has anyone else found this? It doesn't affect his eating, He loooooovvveeeees the PAH salmon biccies (I call them fishie bicbics!  :-[) and you should hear him crunch them up!  :shocked:
There's no swelling or discharge so am putting it down to just one of those things, just thought it was strange!  :Crazy:

Link to CatChat