Author Topic: Miss Boopy is now in the UK!  (Read 8169 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Miss Boopy is now in the UK!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 15:42:01 PM »
Ooh - welcome to the UK Miss Boopy!  ;D  Sounds like she did really well travelling.  I bet you can't wait to be able to introduce her to Bilbo.  Hope she settles in quickly.

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 15:40:34 PM »
Vets have said we can pick her up at 6.30pm  ;D  I will try to get a few quick pics tonight if she is feeling up to it after her general.

She's absolutely wonderful and worth every second of the wait  :Luv: A wonderfully loving personality combined with an excellent type  :cheer: I couldn't have asked for anything more and I will always be eternally grateful to her breeders for looking atfer her for so long and allowing me to have her as she's very special.

She escaped into the hall last night (she makes Houdini look like he never tried to escape!) and met Bilbo for about 30seconds and he made a little hiss at her but more a 'who are you' hiss rather than a 'get out of my house' hiss bless him and they now have to stay in rooms at opposite ends of the house as they have very noisy conversations otherwise as they want to meet each other. He's such a softy with girls lol.
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 15:17:47 PM »
yeah!!!! wow i bet youre so in love!! cant wait to see the photos later!!! oh miss boopy - time to show everyone how worth the wait you were!!!

xx

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 15:08:03 PM »
Congratulations Lottie. FInally she is home. Hugs to her and hope she settles soon.  :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 15:04:19 PM »
Congrats Lottie hope she is as beautiful in real life and we get to meet her soon :welcome:

Good luck with the intro's sure Bilbo needs another girl to keep him in line

PS Will pick up the trap at the weekend
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
Miss Boopy is now in the UK!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 15:01:48 PM »
 F* Karat' Cats Boopy aka Miss Boopy is now home with me in the UK, she got home in the early hours of the morning  ;D  :cheer: It's a wonderful feeling to finally have her here with me after such a long wait. She travelled ever so well. To start with she refused to sit in the carrier and screamed at me (She who must be obeyed!!) so she slept on my lap through Germany and Luxembourg and then put herself back in her carrier for the rest of the journey. She only woke up when the Eurotunnel announcements were done in French and she got up and started looking round to see who was speaking.

She's understandably stressed at the moment as it's a lot of changes for her (new people, new house, new cats, people sounding different due to language change etc) but given a bit of time she'll settle in and be fine. It's the first time in her life that she's ever been away from her mum and all the other cats she lived with as well as being away from her breeders who idolise the ground Miss Boopy walks on.
She had a little accident last night as she was too nervous to get out of her tent bed to use the litter tray so she wee'd in her bed poor girl. I've sprayed feliway on the litter tray now and moved it to opposite the bed and will spray more around the room later to hopefully relax her a bit more. I think once she starts to meet Bilbo she'll be happier as she's used to lots of feline company and she doesn't understand why there aren't 14 cats to play with any more.

She has been ever so brave at the vets today (she's had to have a general for her blood test and having a few matts cut out). The vet has said she needs to put some weight on as she's only 3.55kg at the moment so they're going to give me some A/D when I pick her up later to give her to build her up a bit. Hopefully she'll start eating and drinking later today and I can get some photos of her soon to show you what a brave little gorgeous star she is  ;D

I'm so excited to have my very special girl finally home. Behind her wild look is an absolute sweetheart  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: 
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Link to CatChat