Author Topic: Idiot vet  (Read 8338 times)

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
Re: Idiot vet
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 12:59:40 PM »
That's horrendous. The poor, poor lady. We put our cats lives in their hands, for some of us the most precious family we have. I so hope that there is a good ending to this nightmare for her.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
OMG! How incompetant! (SP?)  >:( We all worry when our babes are at the vets but for your cat to be lost should not be part of your worry!  >:(

Hoping he is found soon!  :scared:

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 12:35:37 PM »
What a muppet  >:(

I think Muppet is a bit tame -  :censored: :censored: springs to mind. If it was my babe I'd nail his bum to to floor. (The Vet's not my kitties) I'd go ballistic BIG time.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »
What a muppet  >:(

Offline Inky

• Adult Cat
  • Kitties Woody, Taiki and Twyla
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 12:00:58 PM »
Poor little sausage. I hope he finds his way home.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »
So he picked up a carrier and didn't know if there was a cat in it or not?  :Crazy:

That was my words to her Mark, how could he not know if there was a cat inside  :Crazy:  :Crazy:  I would put my money on him escaping at the main surgery as this was where he left the carrier outside.  The poor cat hasn't been eating though so she's obviously worried he won't survive  :'(

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »
So he picked up a carrier and didn't know if there was a cat in it or not?  :Crazy:

Let's hope this poor cat turns up - poor lady too  :(

I would sue the ass off him anyway  >:(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:51:56 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Idiot vet
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
I had a phone call the night before last off a lady whose 13 year old cat had gone to the vets as he needed a dental and wasn't eating.  She took him to one surgery and because he had to be booked in, the vet said he'd take him back to the main one.  3 hours after getting home she received a phone call to say the cat had got out of the carrier but the vet didn't know which surgery he'd escaped from  >:(  >:(  At one stage, he'd put the carrier outside his car, left it there and dropped some money into the surgery.........what a  :censored: idiot.  He promised he would phone all the local rescues first thing which he didn't do and up to date, I still don't think the poor babe has been found  :'(

Link to CatChat