Author Topic: Feline tasters needed for natural food range  (Read 7953 times)

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
Re: Feline tasters needed for natural food range
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 21:32:07 PM »
They didn't eat day 2 trial food, fussy wotsits  :evillaugh:  Has anyone else got theirs yet or is it just because my initials are AA so got posted first  :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 21:32:41 PM by fluffybunny »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2008, 19:56:33 PM »
Oooo i wonder if il get 18 trays  :wow: :wish:

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2008, 15:47:51 PM »
Mine arrived today - 3 meals per cat to try...the cats seem to like it but I think it stinks!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »
In the latest newsletter it says a package is due next week   ;D

:gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2008, 20:21:00 PM »
Well my local Sainsburys are selling the small bags (350g) for 37p!  So I bought Mosi some to try.  I don't mind paying 37p for it!  ;D

Ooo a bargain   :thanks:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 17:28:45 PM »
I don't mind trying some of their existing products - after all, I'll be getting free food for my trouble! I just wish I was getting paid sooner so I could just order it just now. *sigh* oh well, payday gets ever closer.... ;) I might try the big sainsbury's out of town, and see if they have it - especially at 37p! ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2008, 17:11:12 PM »
Well my local Sainsburys are selling the small bags (350g) for 37p!  So I bought Mosi some to try.  I don't mind paying 37p for it!  ;D

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 19:35:16 PM »
I am possibly reading too much into it but is seemed to me they got snowed with offers and are using this as a means of weeding out the ones who are actually commited to the sampling process, rather than those who are after free food. You may be right, but I am much more suspicious than you  :shify:

Thats exactly what they are doing, and i dont blame them! It would cost them alot of money and they would get nothing in return. Seems fair to me as they are a business.
Its better they taste test on pets rather than cats kept in food trial catteries across the uk  :(

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 17:35:26 PM »
well i deleted the email so its up to them init?

if they truely want me to take time to give them sensible feedback then they can supply the goods.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 17:27:18 PM »
I am possibly reading too much into it but is seemed to me they got snowed with offers and are using this as a means of weeding out the ones who are actually commited to the sampling process, rather than those who are after free food. You may be right, but I am much more suspicious than you  :shify:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 17:25:12 PM »
But it doesn't say you have to try it in order to be included in future taste trials.  It's just encouraging you to try it so that they can get feedback.  Well, we'll see whether they drop me now that I've sent my questionnaire back without having tried anything from their existing range!

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 14:17:22 PM »
I've been sent that too - I'm now going to have to get some of the existing food to try - just as well there's no rush, as I'm going to have to buy it online, and I don't get paid till the end of the month! :tired:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 09:21:47 AM »
I received that email and questionnaire too, but I didn't interpret it as I had to go out and buy the food. 

I thought it was pretty explicit...
'If you have not yet tried any of our foods, this would be a great time to give some of our products a try! We are particularly looking for feedback on our new range of Joe & Jack’s snacks, which are available in Sainsbury’s and via our website, but thoughts on any of our range would be much appreciated! There is no rush to get these forms back, so plenty of time to try out a few of our foods and let me know your thoughts.'

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 23:01:50 PM »
Well I tried my lot with the dry food, got it from my local Sainsburys  - and it gave them the runs!  :sick: - Surely they are not calling the dry food 'natural' ?

oh dear then maybe the devil we know don't want any upset bums or Tums with my babies

anyone want my questionnaire  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 22:56:40 PM »
Well I tried my lot with the dry food, got it from my local Sainsburys  - and it gave them the runs!  :sick: - Surely they are not calling the dry food 'natural' ?

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 22:47:40 PM »
I received that email and questionnaire too, but I didn't interpret it as I had to go out and buy the food.  I have looked for the food in the past and not been able to find it as my local sainsburys dont sell it.  I just answered the first questions, which included have you tried it before or not - I said not and why.  Maybe they will not want to include me (the lads, specifically!) in future taste trials, but I just took it as them wanting to know what people think of their existing products if they'd tried them or want to try them before they try out new products.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 22:45:45 PM »
email them again Helen and tell them all purrs fur babes will boycott if your not included  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 22:41:16 PM »
Boycott  >:(, boycott  >:(, boycott  >:(, boycott  >:(, boycott  >:(, boycott  >:(:evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 22:31:20 PM »
yes, have to say I am not rushing off to Sainsburies. Am heading to PAH tomorrow for some dog food so the kitty shortfall will be addressed then and there. I rarely use Sainsburies except when I happen to pass one at the railway station or similar ... Am a waitrose girl mainly, sorry to say, with M&S coming a close second ...

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 22:30:36 PM »
What a  :censored: liberty  :Crazy:

Hello and welcome to the Pets’ Kitchen taste test panel!

Thank you so much for signing up – I’ve been absolutely inundated with responses which has been wonderful, and I’m really excited about working with you all in the future to make our products the best natural pet foods in the world!

I hope to be ready to send you some of our new products in the next few months, but in the meantime, I would like to do a little research on our current products so we can make sure that what we are supplying at the moment is as good as possible. I have attached a questionnaire for you to fill in with a couple of simple questions and charts for you to rate our current products. If you have not yet tried any of our foods, this would be a great time to give some of our products a try! We are particularly looking for feedback on our new range of Joe & Jack’s snacks, which are available in Sainsbury’s and via our website, but thoughts on any of our range would be much appreciated! There is no rush to get these forms back, so plenty of time to try out a few of our foods and let me know your thoughts.

I look forward to hearing your feedback – and I will be busy in the kitchen preparing some new delicacies that your pets will be the first to try!

Best wishes,

Joe

Joe Inglis

Director
Pets' Kitchen Ltd

Visit our website www.petskitchen.co.uk to find out
more about our natural pet foods.

Pets’ Kitchen Limited is a company registered in England with the company number 5653527.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager on info@petskitchen.co.uk
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, but does not warrant that the message is virus free.
Email sent to Pets' Kitchen's systems may be monitored by the company.

Pets’ Kitchen Registered Offices:
1 Bank Cottages
Arlington Green
Bibury
Gloucestershire
GL7 5NE

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 22:28:36 PM »
Helen, I got the same email as Blackcat and it said that they have had many replies, so they might not have had chance to get to you just yet.

Blackcat - I sort of agree with you too as I didn't realise we had to go out and look for their foof and try it first!!  I don't go to Sainsbury's all that often as it's not the closest supermarket for me and they said that's where it's available from (and on line, which will have P&P).  I'll give it a go next time I'm at Sainsbury's and see how the rest of the tasters project goes.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 22:16:14 PM »
Lucas & Riley are asking others to boycott these tests, they are cruel and nasty  >:( (they didn't respond to the boys' request to be testers  :evillaugh:)

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 22:05:15 PM »
well, that's a bit cheeky. Got an email from them today asking me to go out and buy their range of food and try my lot on the ones already available at the supermarket - eeerm, I suppose it is worth establishing if they will eat it as a baseline, but am not too impressed with this idea ... >:( Fortunately have a slight shortfall in supplies at present so they are in luck. Now, where is the Sainsburies in Chatham?? Oh that's right, right inside the Compass centre where you are not allowed to take the dog ... >:( >:(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
Lucas and Riley sent an email ages ago but have heard nothing back  :(  I even let them use my 'proper' email address not my junky spam one. 

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 22:26:28 PM »
We got our form back very quickly and filled it in with one from each generation and one each for health issues just to give them something to go on

Joe did email me directly and said that we would be a good lot to try out on so will keep you posted afterall 38 cats all have differing opinions on what they should eat - Cheese, butter, garlic bread, Robins Curry, spagetti bolognaise and turkey with stuffing to name but a few! :Crazy:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 20:39:41 PM »
My form has just arrived!!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 20:32:57 PM »
Well, at least if they turn their noses up at it, they will know they have a problem  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Indeed!  If Jaffa refuses it then it definitely doesn't want to go on sale.  Jaffa is quite excited as he's always been jealous of the fact that his brother Magpie was an official Whiskas tester  ;D

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 20:25:33 PM »
Well, at least if they turn their noses up at it, they will know they have a problem  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 20:23:53 PM »
As soon as I had posted on here that I'd not had a reply, I got an email!  I've completed it for Jaffa and Mosi.  They would love to sample new food  ;D although they are not very discerning gourmets.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 19:36:38 PM »
he Clan cats have offered their services and tasting gourmets!

Liz did you list all your cats on the form?  :rofl: :rofl:

SP, its not a free sample sign up, its market research and needs opinions on the products sent back to them  ;D

GC, they probably clock off at 5 and are more than likely inundated with eager purrs members emails  :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 16:23:49 PM »
PM your email address and i will send it to you - it is not numbered, so what would they know??!!

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 16:19:03 PM »
Although I signed up last night, I haven't received a form :( :(

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 16:15:48 PM »
maybe even if any of you dont want the food yourselves for your fur babes Im sure the rescue centres could use them.....or even Mr hedgehog so lets all send off for the samples  :evillaugh:
xx
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 16:42:26 PM by smudgepickles »

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 16:00:53 PM »
Foxy Zephyr and Rossi all signed up last night ... we got our form back within about 5 hours.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 15:55:46 PM »
Took about 5 hours before my form was emailed to me.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 00:20:24 AM »
Jaffa and Mosi have offered their services but haven't received any form back yet.  Perhaps they are not wanted :(

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 22:12:12 PM »
So have mine!!

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 21:27:02 PM »
Well, my two have signed up! ;) Free food always welcome here :evillaugh:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 20:20:00 PM »
he Clan cats have offered their services and tasting gourmets!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 19:22:49 PM »
I never say no to free food, and with three cats, surely at least one of them will eat it!!!  ;D

Link to CatChat