Author Topic: PLEASE VOTE FOR STITCH!!!  (Read 12220 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR STITCH!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 17:52:51 PM »
Hello Donna - great to have you on board.  Have voted for Stitch too, and am really sorry to hear about your Mum, but she'll be watching over you and no doubt smiling.    :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 13:58:37 PM »
Hi Donna, so sorry to hear about your mother, and I am sure she has met some friends up at the door to the Bridge.

Have voted for Stitch  ;D

Please remember everyone who votes you have to verify the vote in the email they send you or it will not count  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 13:47:07 PM »
 Hi Donna You Have got my vote hope Stich Wins for you and your dear mum,

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 11:23:51 AM »
Donna so sorry to hear about your Mum  :hug:

:Luv: :Luv: Stitch looks so cute ... I've voted with all 3 of my email addresses so if I do that for you everyday that should bump up your votes  ;)

Good luck hun.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:46:23 AM »
Hi Donna  :welcome: to Purrs

I've voted for Stitch, hope she wins and makes you proud  ;D

Offline DirtyPaws

• Adult Cat
  • "Her function is to sit and be admired"
PLEASE VOTE FOR STITCH!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:28:05 AM »
Hello everyone!   :shy:

I'm new here, so none of you know me just yet... but, as I mentioned on my 'introductions' thread - I've been a lurker for quite awhile,
and I now have a very special reason for wanting to join in...
I would like to ask a favour of all of you, and I truly hope you don't mind me asking... :scared:

I chatted with Gill for a short time last night, and she asked if I would like to vote in your Cat Show, which I am really looking forward to!
but it was quite a coincidence - as I told her that I was also hoping maybe some of you would do some voting for me!  :)
here's my story... 

my Mom passed away a short time ago. It has been very hard - I miss her terribly. She was my best friend  :'(
and I learned my great love, respect and compassion for animals from her - and she especially loved cats.   

After Mom died, one of the very first things I thought of was the cats, because they meant so much to her. Yet, I trust she'll not worry for
a second, because she knows I would do anything for them, just as she did.

I do find some comfort in knowing that she is now with all our little fur babies up in Heaven. We always talked about how we miss them
and couldn't wait to see them - and now, she is with them again. I know how happy that would make her  :Luv: 

Which brings me to the favour I would like to ask all of you nice people!   ;D  ......

they are having a contest here in Canada called, 'Pet Idol' and I have entered my Mom's sweet cat, Stitch, in the 'Best Dressed' category.
It would mean SO much to me if she won. My Mom would be so thrilled! 

The thing is - I could sure use some help with her votes. I really don't know a lot of people to ask, but then I thought of this chat room.
Who better to ask for help then fellow cat lovers! (My Mom always said cat people are Special)   :)

So, if you don't mind, I would sure appreciate it if you would put a vote in for Stitch for me please.   :shy:

If you have more than 1 email address, you can use both, and - you can vote every 24 hours - which is the KEY to keeping her number up.
So far she is winning her category,  :cheer: but if I have no one to go back and vote again - the others will easily catch up.

here is the link to her picture and to vote;
http://www.petidol.ca/vote_174.pet

How it works is, one pet wins in each of the 9 category's - that is the first stage of the contest, and it goes till June 26th.
THEN - the second stage goes from July 3rd to July 19th when everyone votes on each of the 'Category' winners - to pick the 'Pet Idol'.
That would be fantastic!!  ;D but I would need a lot of votes for that. I would be very happy just to see her win her category!

I only wish my Mom was here  :( she would love this contest, and she would be so proud of her 'Little Angel', Stitch! 

To anyone who votes - I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, and sweet little Stitch thanks you very much too!

P.S. we have a 5 hour time difference - so if I don't seem to be around, it's only because I'm still sleeping 

« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 08:33:31 AM by DirtyPaws »
"our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet" ~ Colette

Link to CatChat