Author Topic: Please give some come home vibes for my Sasa,,,,,,,,she is in and eating  (Read 9579 times)

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Re: Please give some come home vibes for my Sasa
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 17:02:23 PM »
 :hug:  for you Gill and sending come home vibes for Sasa

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 17:01:14 PM »
Oh dear Gill  :hug:.       C'mon Sasa show your pretty face your mum is worried!
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 16:38:18 PM »
 :hug:

Sending vibes your way!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Please give some come home vibes for my Sasa,,,,,,,,she is in and eating
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 16:27:14 PM »
I havent seen Sasa since Saturday but was sure she was coming in to eat until two nights ago when I wasnt sure whether she ate or  whether it was Misa.

I stayed up all last night but missed the cat who ate between 0400 and 0430 and again it may have been Misa.

I have been trying to gradually get her used to changes at the back door and eventually coming through a second flap so I could open up the house and take down the barrier in the hall which is stopping Lupin from getting outside where he could be killed on the road.

Sasa is scared of all people and the traffic and have found one house that she spends a lot of time in their garden at the back and she never goes to the front. They havent seen her since Saturday either but the weather has been truely terrible.

Although I couldnt see all the way behind she doesnt seem to be under the bonsai section next door but one but its a very good place to stay warm and dry.

I just want to at least see her and am very worried at the moment as she hasnt been in at least since 0430.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 17:05:28 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat