Author Topic: Please give some come home vibes for my Sasa,,,,,,,,she is in and eating  (Read 9580 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Thanks Dawn  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
she'll get there Gill, if its taken three months to get into that state you should probably allow the same for it to get back - by then it will all be a bad memory  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Despite almost constant grooming its as bad as ever, very worrying but then I suppose that being out there in terrible conditions for 3 months may take a time to clear.

I dont know if a bath would help ot not but obviously not something I can do.

She is not bothering with her orange coloured curly tummy fur at all but concentrating on her front paws and back and sides, her back paws are horrible colour.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
glad shes setting in now..hows her furr looking? :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Sasa is now confined to barracks and because of that so is Misa and he is not happy about that although Sasa seems to be less worried sice the first 48 hrs.

She has a hiding place in the house, know its in the study but thats all  :shify: :shify:

Offline Sand P

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Larry Grills
 So glad you found Sasa in the house. Mayb she just needs time...sounds like she knows she's in a good safe place.  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Its so sad isnt it...........Sasa was in the house this afternoon justbtime for a dinner and groom

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
afternoon :wow:
miyagi spent last night howling and trying to escape,he has scratched the insolation stuff off bottom of front door in his bid to escape :Crazy:
oh was up with him and he said Miyagi was going bonkers all night, he finally gave up and is now napping for the day :innocent: i feel sorry for miyagi but i cant spend all night worrying about him, he isnt a street wise cat either, hes just a dopey fluff ball and i get worried he will get into fights with more street wise toms or catnapped :-[

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
  • Slave to: Oscar
I hope everyone has a btter night   Oscar came in had his supper and is now on the bottom of my bed  Hope he stays there until morning  Obviously nothing interesting outside even though he has a big garden and a paddock to  roam in  I know that this is a safe place but I do like to know where he is.
Goodnight from Oscar and Paggy

• Hero Cat
hope Sasa stays in tonight Gill :hug:  Miyagi has been told off by the oh and oh swears Miyagi was crying :Crazy: i meanwhile spent day in bed collapsed after my moonlit walks :innocent:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
what a relief  ;D ;D

its strange cos sasa hasnt been in this morning to eat and misa who is in hasnt eaten either......sigh

i know i got up very late yesterday but i am two hours plus earlier to day!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Oh, am so pleased.   :)

• Hero Cat
hi sue yes i edited the post beneath yours to say he turned up at 8 am :wow:...now still asleep on my windowsill :innocent:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Any sign of Miyagi?    :-:

And Gill - what news of Madam Sasa?

• Hero Cat
hey Gill do peeps with cats never sleep :hug:
still no sign, i keep going back and forth to front and back door but he doesnt seem to be anywhere....ive shipped the oh off to bed as i may as well stay up as have to take kids to school in morning and i know that i wouldnt wake up in time...cant sleep anyway as miyagis disapearence is doing my head in :innocent:

4.25 done another walk around block and tour of garden but still not a peep :-:
5.55 had a bath still no sign, hoping for some sun soon so i can take a proper look down the alley :-[

EDIT 8am i took kids to school deciding to walk dragging feet all the way there and back as artheritis playing up, just to look for Miyagi......collapse through door and there he was :censored: :censored: :censored: he had a right guilty look on his face and has now gone to sleep off his moonlit jaunt upstairs :innocent:
he is now on lockdown as not going through that again in a hurry :shy:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:57:45 AM by thekittensmittens »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
This is what worries me if I lock Sasa in the house and do hope that Miyagi comes back soon , but of course he has to be able to get in  :hug: :hug:

• Hero Cat
I didnt want to let him out but he was howling and making weird human type noises going mental so i cracked in the end and left back door open for him to go out and come back in...well that was the plan :innocent:
now hes gone off god knows where...he has friends who come to visit so hes probably with one of them but i wont be able to sleep knowing hes out there. oh lord and now Georgia keeps crying at the door trying to get out too, even Mo has attempted to take a wander and theres no way shes going out till shes well and truly healthy as she wouldnt survive 5 minutes the skinny moo :innocent:
remnid me why we have cats :Crazy:...and why i dont have a cat flap :-[ :shy:

2.22am no where in site despite going round block again, across the road other sides and also down to the farmers fields...georgia is now going mental for him, weird as she normally ignores mo but the pair of them keep sitting at front door. just saw a fox outside front but no black fat furry cat :innocent:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:26:37 AM by thekittensmittens »

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
I do hope he comes home soon  Difficult to leave the door open at this time of year!  But do try not to worry (silly thingt to say)   Cats do have a terrific homing instinct
Oscar is out too tonight  He was sitting on the front door mat a few minutes ago but wouldn't come in even for dreamies  He will have to go round the back and use his cat flap
Good Luck    :hug: :hug:

• Hero Cat
I cracked and let Miyagi out......hes now gone awol :innocent:
i have been around the block and across the grove armed with ham but no sightings of him so far so looks like im up for the night :Crazy:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Please give some come home vibes for my Sasa,,,,,,,,she is in and eating
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2011, 14:05:05 PM »
Must be very hard without a cat flap at this time of year but like Peggy says you know your cat.................ummmmmmmmm we all THINK we know our cats  :rofl: :rofl:

The wind is bitter , gusting very strongly and even Sasa thinks its too cold out there  ;D ;D

We even had about a minute of snowflakes.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2011, 13:53:07 PM »
he got used to going out in summer time but now he goes around front of house and a bus comes by every 30mins, its quiet otherwise but i worry about him going further each time. I think i will tidy garden tommorrow and let him out with me so i can watch him and georgia together , shes ok at the moment as think she feels the cold more than him :shy:
we dont have a cat flap (to do list :innocent:) so its a case of he meows to come back in or i run about frantic shouting mr Miyagi like a loony :innocent:

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »
If he is fit and used to being out I think I would let him out in daylight  The catflap is always open for Oscar and he seems to make up his own mind  Try not to worry though I know it ien't easy but shut up the flap at night  to be on the safe side    Does he use his letter tray?   Oscar hates his
You know your cat so advice is hard to give   And we all worry
Peggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
Im being cruel to miyagi and wont let him out...hes been pawing at the window latches bless him but its so cold wet and windy im scared he may dissapear somewhere, get stuck and freeze :scared:
do you think its cruel to keep him in if he really wants to go out? im not very good at the whole worry thing as if hes out for 30 mins and doesnt answer i go mental :shy:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 00:28:42 AM »
So pleased Oscar is nearly healed and has the sense not to stay out too long..............mine are in and the weather has taken a turn for the worse.

Good night and hope you bothe sleep well  :hug:

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 00:20:20 AM »
Have just read this about your naughty pussies.  Oscar went out into the rain and wind for an hour tonight.  It doesn't seem to worry him much but I was just starting to get bothered when he appeared through the cat flap.  He had a few dreamies and is now asleep on my bed stil damp! 
Hopefully he will be there until morning and I shall sleep better  because of that   His abcess has almost completely disappeared
Goodnight from us both

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2011, 20:29:17 PM »
Misa is back and Sasa was with him outside...........phewwwwwwwwwwwww

He was wet but have seen him wetter and he must have been hiding somewhere but blooming where!

I saw Sasa on top of the plastic greenhouse before it started raining and thats the reason the tape came loose cos there was a Sasa size hollow and claw cuts which I taped up last week.........sigh

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2011, 20:07:57 PM »
Its been absolutely chucking it down for hours and both Misa and Sasa are out!

I have seen Sasa hovering by the shed but she blooming vanished up the garden when I went to call for Misa.

So now both of them are vanished and while I know Sasa knows what she us doing, silly cat, Misa does sit out in the rain but not for bloomin hours.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 14:38:43 PM »
Today weather is blue skies and sun so she is out again........sigh

The place that she goes has more sun at this time of year cos of the bend in the road and she worships the sun, a bit like her slave LOL

She was in last night  ;D

• Hero Cat
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 11:59:26 AM »
sorry gill have been hectic all week so just saw this :hug:
no advice really, just hope your silly girl suddenly decides that a life outdoors is a bit ridiculous in this weather :Crazy:
My moms cat pansy is very into being out all day and night too so mom spends half her life worrying about her as well :shy:
hope sasa keeps in this week though as weathers awfull :(

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 00:28:48 AM »
Wow she is quite like Sasa  ;D

Afraid Sasa wont currently sleep on blankets, its a huge toolbox that catches the sun if there is any, with close proximity to the cat flap........sigh

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2011, 00:12:04 AM »
 :innocent: Marmalade hopes Sasa is as spoilt, sorry, cosy as she is!
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 13:41:04 PM »
I've just come out of a meeting at work about Nutraceuticals and the lack of case studies behind them etc from the companies, that might explain why you can't find much out.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
Yes thats Misa too but he doesnt stay out for hours soaking wet.

Sasa has been in and gone out again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
Thank goodnes Oscar is much better and on my bed waiting for me   Naughty Sasa Some cats seem to like the rain  The other night I woke up and Oscar jumped on my bed absolutly soaked  He had a good wash and then wnt out  again
Peggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 00:48:56 AM »
Just going to see if Sasa is in , she wasnt an hour ago and havent seen her since last night and she was drowned again..............sigh

Just dont know what is the matter with her, she is being so silly!

Gill

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 00:32:39 AM »
I had Monty for 15 years  He was  given as a present to my neighbour's daughter and as soon as he grew up she lost interest in him    Horrible child she didn't deserve him!
Must now email my friend in Scotland snowed in with tabby twins Tabitha and Oliver  A very naughty pair but much loved
I hope Sasha is in 
Take care
Peggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 00:21:31 AM »
They are both lovely  ;D ;D

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 00:19:18 AM »
Here is Marmalade also Monty  1992 - 2010
Both safely at rest under the plum tree in my garden one of their favourte spots

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 20:06:04 PM »
hope you can cos was looking forward to seing Marmalade  ;D

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar