Author Topic: FOUND TABBY CAT NOTTINGHAM  (Read 11855 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: FOUND TABBY CAT NOTTINGHAM
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2010, 14:23:10 PM »
This little girl is now with Andrea and will be going for a vet check on her legs next week to determine what the injury is and if anything can be done altho i very much doubt as it looks like an old injury that has healed but we will wait for vet rusults
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 04:13:16 AM »
Aw well at least she has now been checked!  ;)

Hope they manage to find their babe!  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 18:59:43 PM »
I have checked her tail and im afraid there is no bend in it at all, just a normal tail

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 18:52:19 PM »
Sandra is going to check her tail, though looking at the pictures cant see a bend in it, but you never know. Did they say if there cat was chipped and a age?

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 14:55:29 PM »
That sounds very promising Carol!  :wow: :hug:

carol377

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 09:53:53 AM »
Hi i have had an email response from the ad i put on the National Missing Pet Register it does sound quite promising, the chap has seen the pic i put on and reckons its so much like his cat, its been missing since last April from NORTHAMPTON quite a way i know but not impossible, they have never been able to let go and still looking for her. He said she had a bent tail right at the end and asked if we could check that out if i recall im sure she had a slightly bent tail at the end, i do hope this is her and she can be reunited with her family what a hppy ending that would be.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 19:15:42 PM »
Just thought her back end looked a bit strange.

Me too, definately not a normal pose to drink at

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 15:24:12 PM »
You have no need for guilt Carol, you have helped this little girl more ways than you are aware of.....You did not turn your back on her were other's would of....You have in effect set her up for the rest of her life!  ;) :hug:

carol377

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 15:15:15 PM »
I know i do worry it just broke my heart im just glad i found this web site i should take her off the national missing pet register now, it occured to me some people may have thought she was my cat and i was trying to get rid of her but that was definately not the case i already have a cat of my own and have always had cats from growing up, ive only lived in nottingham since August and this poor little girl was hanging around then i naturally thought someone owned her it wasn't until i saw her going through bin bags i realised she was stray and tried to befriend her by offering her food and a warm box to sleep in, i couldn't take her in as my grumpy cat hated her and was nasty towards her im sure i didn't bring him up to be like that! Anyway its all turned out well i was really hoping she was chipped so she could be reunited with her family.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 15:03:46 PM »
Dont worry Carol hun, Purdy will get a fab new home all of her own when she has been sorted out!  ;) :hug: :hug:

carol377

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 14:56:45 PM »
Thank you for taking her in you must find it hard not to get attached i know i would im a softie when it comes to animals sometimes i prefer animals to humans. Im sure she will be happy wherever she goes now anything is better than sleeping rough. My cat Diesel is convinced she is still in the porch he sits at the door looking for her, perhaps he can still smell her.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »
No Carol i cant keep her as it means if i did i wouldnt be able to help anymore, i have my own cats plus 4 others looking for homes and keep getting asked to take in more but i think 14 at the moment is quite enough,
She is lovely and so affectionate and i know Andrea will find her the very best home.
She is quite happy in the spare room and has shown no sigh of wanting to go out

carol377

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
She looks soooo content and happy im so glad shes in the warmth, i gave her a little bit of fresh cream at xmas and she went mad for it! She had a xmas dinner which she ate up in a flash. It warms my heart knowing shes got somewhere warm to go when i tried to get her in my kitchen she went mad to get out just dont think shes been in a house in ages bless her she got so stressed she peed ! They dont realise your trying to help them. Sandra do you think you will be keeping her yourself i hope you do. Did you find out if she had been chipped? When i brushed her she loved it not keen when it got to her back end for obvious reasons it kinda made her twitch like you were hitting a nerve or a sore spot. Keep in contact with me on her progress i do miss her very much its strange when i open the door i expect to see her face poking out the box i made for her waiting for me to feed her, shes in the best hands and looks like she couldn't be happier if you named her Purdy that would make me very happy give her a big love from me xxx :Luv:

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 08:39:33 AM »
At a rough guess i would say about maybe 4/5 yrs old, not really had a good look at her teeth yet as i wanted to let her get settled first and trust me which i think now she is starting to do ,as she comes when i cal her, but that could be because i usually have a plate of food in my hand, shes on 3 meals a day plus she has biscuits down as you can feel her ribs, but as soon as she starts to eat she continually looks to you as if for rwassurance that she can eat it :(
Tonight she had some evaporated milk, was gone in a flash so she definately liked that ;)

I would reckon that age also. I think she might be spayed also as having been outside all that time she hasnt gotton pregnant.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 22:04:16 PM »
Im skimming and on a few painkillers so excuse me if already done.....Has she been wormed yet?  ;) :hug:

Bless her....Im sure she will be up to a good weight in no time!  :Luv2:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 22:01:36 PM »
At a rough guess i would say about maybe 4/5 yrs old, not really had a good look at her teeth yet as i wanted to let her get settled first and trust me which i think now she is starting to do ,as she comes when i cal her, but that could be because i usually have a plate of food in my hand, shes on 3 meals a day plus she has biscuits down as you can feel her ribs, but as soon as she starts to eat she continually looks to you as if for rwassurance that she can eat it :(
Tonight she had some evaporated milk, was gone in a flash so she definately liked that ;)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 21:53:43 PM »
What age would you reckon then, I know when I took my Satine in she looked older than she looks now cos her ears were all leathery from living rough!

Very pretty face she has!  :Luv2:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 21:50:29 PM »
and this one

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 21:47:25 PM »
This might show her better
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 21:48:28 PM by bonnielass »

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 21:46:53 PM »
No Andrea , she is stood on my bed having a drink ;)
She is a proper little purrpot and loves to sit on your knee and be fussed.such a happy little girl now shes having rehular meals and warmth not to mention cuddles

Yeh realise that. Just thought her back end looked a bit strange.

So pretty bless her  :Luv2:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 21:46:50 PM »
Aw! I love to hear things like that.....So appreciative, she should teach some of mine how to behave!  :naughty: :Luv2: :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 21:42:45 PM »
No Andrea , she is stood on my bed having a drink ;)
She is a proper little purrpot and loves to sit on your knee and be fussed.such a happy little girl now shes having rehular meals and warmth not to mention cuddles

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 21:37:47 PM »
Well worth the wait she is gorgeous!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  :thanks: :hug:

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 21:30:07 PM »
Aww what a beauty  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Is that the dipping down at back end in the second picture?

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 21:17:52 PM »
Sorry guys been really busy and forgot :doh:
Here she is  :Luv:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 21:21:56 PM by bonnielass »

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 18:30:15 PM »

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 18:21:45 PM »
@ Sandra!!!  :pic: :print: :rules: :poke: :heeee heeee: :hug:

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 20:07:16 PM »
Andrea, have you got another one to look after? Pictures please! ;) I'm not 100% sure which one, but I think this should be in a different section. Will move to General Cat Chat for now. :)

Another one?

No this is the tabby girl with back leg problems I offered to come in under RACR. Only the one :)

Easily confused, me! Have I missed photos or do I need to nag for them?  ;)

You will have to nag, but not me as Sandra is temp fostering her until next weekend ;)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 20:03:28 PM »
Andrea, have you got another one to look after? Pictures please! ;) I'm not 100% sure which one, but I think this should be in a different section. Will move to General Cat Chat for now. :)

Another one?

No this is the tabby girl with back leg problems I offered to come in under RACR. Only the one :)

Easily confused, me! Have I missed photos or do I need to nag for them?  ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 17:36:30 PM »
Well done Andrea and Sandra for helping this little one out.....Carol, you have been a star also!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 14:08:41 PM »

Another one?

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 10:42:04 AM »

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 20:58:23 PM »
Your welcome Carol. I am sure once she has been checked and her back legs sorted, vaccinated and such she will be fine and happy. She is happy now she is in the warmth all cosy :) Bless her xx

carol377

FOUND TABBY CAT NOTTINGHAM
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 18:01:32 PM »
Thank goodness for caring cat lovers the tabby cat i found is now safe and sound on her way to a new life. A big thanks to Sandra who collected the poor little mite and is going to get her the attention she needs. Thanks to Andrea too for all your support i don't know what i would have done without you, i take my hat off to you. Happy New Year to all. xx Im sure the little tabby girl is very  :) just want to say  :thanks: xx

Link to CatChat