Author Topic: So many sad posts, cats with health problems and those passed to the bridge  (Read 9703 times)

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
Once again the support on Purrs is amazing  :hug:

You have kept me going this week when people have been saying "Have you had it put down yet?" "It's only a cat"  :(

Sending lots of these to everyone  :grouphug:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:12:00 AM by ems (nina+kiki's mum) »

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
We have lost 2 boys this year Sailor and baby Archie so know what folks are going through :hug:

There are also glimmers of hope - Pav has Millie to keep her busy, we have caught Sam another feral boy and both these 2 now have a chance at a real life as Pav like us will do her best to ensure Miss Millie has a chance

For all the tears there is light at the end of every dark tunnel for uis to all try and help in anyway we can to ensure those we have loved will always be remembered and those yet to grace our lives can only enhance it :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
Time to top up all those hugs I think  :'(

Help yourselves, all those who need them

:grouphug: :grouphug:  :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
People Power Works!!!

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
I must say its been a very sad night on here tonight and i went off in tears earlier and again tonight reading through all the sad news .
 :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
These hugs are desperately needed for so many on here .
My thoughts are with all poorly cats and kittens all over with and without cat slaves to care for them .
I am hoping the rest of the poorly ones start to pick up tonight and for all those who have lost fur babies -i  deeply feel for you all  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
  :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: To every one here and all the cats who are aloane out there.

Just heard poor Joey is not doing well, thinking of him and Sarah. :hug:

Offline cats_whiskas

• Adult Cat
  • Harry, Cheese and Nancy. RIP Mr Darcy x
    • Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Just found this and I would like to say thankyou so much to this forum for the support it has provided me with in the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago today Mr Darcy was diagnosed with cancer. Today he is gone. I don't know how I would have coped without this place.You guys are amazing.

To all of you suffering with poorly b abies right now, keep the faith, hang in there and just let them feel your love. Love is all that really matters to them. My thoughts and healing vibes are with you all.  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Also for the poor cats with nobody - I took a call earlier about a badly injured cat. Angela (Pudding) has been out searching with no luck. These poor babies don't even have someone to worry about them   :'(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
Yes its very sad on here at the moment :( my heart goes out to those affected.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 :'(  :'(
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I just seen that, so very sad  :'(

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
And also for a new sick cat Fergus who may have been poisened  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its a bad month  :'(

Sadly Fergus has died!  :(  RIP Sweet one x

• Purrrrrfect Cat
And also for a new sick cat Fergus who may have been poisened  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its a bad month  :'(

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Im bumping this up for Cats Whiskas....Am thinking of you and wishing you well!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26325.0.html

Still thinking of all of you and yours out there!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
:hug:  :hug:  :hug: to all.
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
There really has been alot of bad news recently.  Some days I just can't find the words to reply to the threads and some days I can't even bring myself to open and read them.  I feel so inadequate and words just completely fail me :grouphug: to everyone who is experiencing this immense sadness at the moment.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
I would like that thank everyone for their support on here.

My thoughts are also with all the other poorly puds and those who have left for a new life on the Bridge x

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
Finding it hard to hold back tears right now but i would like to say,

Having my babies all poorly now, i cant describe the words & feeling for those who's babies
have gone to the bridge. I may not post on all the posts, but i shed tears for you all  :hug:
And all those who have poorly babies at the moment, i send love and best wishes  :hug:

Tina, Mick, Splitz, Pod, Rolo & Flora XXXXXX
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Best wishes to all those with poorly cats and thank you for all the vibes sent for Lola last week,im sure thats what helped her home  :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
I would just like to say to everyone with a sick cat and all those who have recently lost their cats to the Bridge how much we all feel for you.

Its been a sad couple of weeks on Purrs and the posts today seem to have been one after another , cats who are very ill.

Just sending you lots of good wishes and strokes for your little friend and loads of these

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:ahh:

Well said Gill, I can only echo those setiments  :hug:

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
It really is sad times at the moment and I would like to add my love and special thoughts to anyone going through the worry of poorly fur babies and for those going through the heartbreak of losing fur babies to the Rainbow Bridge and those who have got missing/lost fur babies  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

There have been times when I really wouldnt have been able to cope without Purrs so a big Thank you to all you lovely special people xxx
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
Thank you for starting this thread Gill, I just wanted to add  :grouphug: and all the love in the world from me, Dylan and Hobbes to all those with poorly babes and those sadly grieving. This is truly a wonderful community of people, the love and support is amazing.

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
I'd be lost and desperate without Purrs so a huge thank you to everyone for your wonderful website and for the emotional and practical support  :hug: :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Long live Purrs and long live our love for our cats that are still here and for those that have gone to the Bridge.

:ahh: :catlove: :ahh: :catlove: :lick: :catluv:

Mary and Bonnie xx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
I would like to add my best wishes and tons of positive vibes for all the poorly  furbabes and  :hug: :hug: and sympathy to all those who have lost a precious furbabe,be it a rescue furbabe or one who has known the love and joy of having a loving home :Luv2:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
Hugs from me, Mr T and Chloe for anyone who needs them

Thinking of all of you with sick cats at the moment  :(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 15:51:59 PM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Can I just say, that without you wonderful people on Purrs, this last week would have been unbearable with Max being so ill and not knowing how much longer we have together.

All the hugs, thoughts and positive vibes mean so much, and its only now that I've realised just what an amazing support network we have on Purrs, and I'm very proud to be a part of it

:shy:

I so agree and thats what I felt when Franta was sick both times, Purrs and its peeps and their love and care kept me going  :hug: :hug:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
 :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all who are having difficult times

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
sending lots of get well vibes and hugs to all the poorly cats and their slaves.  I feel a bit out of the loop as I'm still without a computer at home so can only get on here from work etc and time is very limited so I can't read every thread.  I apologise if I've missed vital threads - I'm sure I have - and not responded to everyone in person.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Totaly agree Clare.

After finding Smudge dead after looking for him every day for 7 months I could not anticipate all the kind words and PMs etc. I would get from the Purrs Bunch.

I'm still here after all that time - so that says it all I think.  So glad Sam invited me on her.

Mary xx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Can I just say, that without you wonderful people on Purrs, this last week would have been unbearable with Max being so ill and not knowing how much longer we have together.

All the hugs, thoughts and positive vibes mean so much, and its only now that I've realised just what an amazing support network we have on Purrs, and I'm very proud to be a part of it

:shy:

Sorry pressed wrong button   :-[
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 15:17:39 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
I'd like to add my hugs too  :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
I'm so glad we are such a great buch of people on here.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Mary and Bonnie xx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Lots of thoughts and prayers to all our sick babes and there forever loving slaves~~~~~ :care: :grouphug:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
It has been a really hard time for a lot of our members,  I have never known so many sad things to happen in such a short space of time.

Thinking of you all that have poorly puss cats or have recently lost your furbabies   :hug: :hug:

Here's to some happier times for all of us x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
 :grouphug:

I agree, so many poorly furbabes and recently departed Bridge Babes, its an upsetting time for many at the moment  :(

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
I agree, it seems to be such a hard time for people on Purrs at the moment, but at least we all have each other for support, and as PAv says, ours are the lucky ones to have people to love and care for them and to give them everything, not all cats are that lucky. Hugs to everyone
Please spay your cat

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Just thinking the same thing myself yesterday Gill, sending lots of love to all  :grouphug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Oh Gill , thankyou. :hug: :hug:
My heart goes out to all the people with poorly cats, i know how scared they must be feeling  :( And for all of us who recently lost a cat its a very difficult time but then i keep telling myself our cats were loved and cared for and they left us knowing that , what about all those out there which never get the chance to have a home and no one to care for them and cry when they leave. :'( I guess this is my way of comforting myself.
Lots of love and  :hug: :hug: to every one who are grieving. x

Link to CatChat