Author Topic: CC hows Ollie  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: CC hows Ollie
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 07:42:23 AM »
If he's diving for the door then he mjust be feeling pretty chipper!  :)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 13:52:25 PM »
Glad to hear he is doing well.
Please spay your cat

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 21:47:47 PM »
Thats good its starting to help in places, i guess it will take longer as hes a chronic case.
Slippery elm can help, not sure how easy it is to spread around the mouth tho  :scared:

Great notes! At least it didnt say, "neurotic owner here again requesting a dental"  :evillaugh:

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 21:42:00 PM »
He's the devil in disguise  :sneaky:

He's doing well, have to take him back to vets in 4 weeks this time (that was a week ago) but periods are getting longer between  ;D

He's still on 2 tabs a day cos it's still inflamed on his bottom gum but it's starting to controll the inside cheek, redness has gone down and smelly breath still gone.

He is starting to get crusts where he usually gets them though and his mouth blead when I gave him a tab.

His coat is much better and he's started to dive out the front door when I come in, little swine.

I got his case notes from the vets and it didn't say much, just one liners like- cat doing well and the meds given, dont see how they are case notes at all  >:(

Thanks for asking.  :)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
CC hows Ollie
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 21:14:19 PM »
Its taken me all this time to remember his name  :doh: brain goes dead at times  :evillaugh:

Hows the young chappy doing?

Link to CatChat