In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

For Pussy Willow and Ted

(1/1)

Desley (booktigger):
What absolutely wonderful tributes Sue, and you have given Pussy Willow a wonderful tribute by sharing your life with so many cats, I am sure she is looking down at you with immense pride. RIP babies, do show your mum you are happy.

Gill (sneakiefeline):
RIP Pussy Willow and Ted Bear, they sound like wonderful friends

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Oh Schmew what lovely tributes to two obviuosly very special friends.

Schmew:
Just a few words to remember my babes who left me in early March 3 and 6 years ago.....

Pussy Willow, the first cat who ever owned me, and who made sure I'll never be without a cat! You turned up on my doorstep while I was a student and I tried not to encourage you as I thought you might go home, but after being away for the summer I came back and you greeted me with your little meow and some purrs, and moved in. You were old and had problems and turned out to be positive but you never knew, you were just happy to be with me - very much my girl. Our time together was quite short but I have never been so affected by anything in my life, and when you left me I really knew how it felt to lose a friend. 2nd March 2001 - A date I'll never forget. I hope you're happy where you are and keeping the puds and dogs who've left me and followed you to the bridge company for me.

Ted bear - Shortly after Pussy Willow left, I found you in a shelter, and took you home as I didn't think you had long to go and I couldn't bear the thought of you dying there. You were scrawny and skinny and your coat was dull, but you had a sticky out tongue and were so desperate to be loved. I wish you could have talked, I bet you had some stories! Nothing fazed you - other cats and dogs came and went from the house, and you welcomed them all. You were snotty and sneezy and such a tart, any visitors that came had to have a cuddle, and you had a delightful way of sneezing and snotting in their cups of tea! In fact, hearing you come snorting your way up the bed helped me to get up and out of the way on many a morning! And then when I got out of bed, I had to watch for the patches of poo you would leave me, in the vicinity of the trays, but never actually in them. After initially thinking you only had a couple of months left, you were with me for almost 3 years, but that made the end even harder and I was gutted when I had to let you go, but it was your time. I know you will be keeping Pussy Willow company, and the foster dogs and cats you welcomed to our home who have followed you will have been welcomed too, and our Ben who came a few months ago. Another date I'll never forget Ted - 3rd March, 2004.

Love you and miss you both. I don't think my descriptions can do either of you justice but you both know how special you were to me and I wish you could both still be here. Big kisses and cuddles.

xxx 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version