In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Goodbye Tiggy Jnr (Lubo's Sister)

(1/3) > >>

Karen V:
RIP wee soul

Team Svartalfheims:
Sleep well little Tiggy, you are a little stunner. I know you will keep a watchful eye on your gorgeous brother Lubo from the bridge and please send him a rainbow to let him know you are ok up there with all your other spotty and non spotty friends.

smudgepickles:
Im so sorry to here of the beautiful little one taken far too early to the bridge. Isnt life so unfair :( :( :(

Be happy at the bridge little one there are so many beautiful friends and toys to play with.......

With love, hugs and head kisses from us all

ALWAYS

XXXXXX

Mark:
It's so sad - it gets me every time I look aher gorgeous face - poor baby  :candle:

Linda (Bengalbabe):
Thanks everyone, although she was not my girl, in some ways it felt like she was.  Everytime I spoke to Fiona (the breeder) I always asked how Tiggy was doing (its the same with Jamar who is Lenny and Loki's brother).

She was a cheeky wee madam and much more outgoing than Lubo.  Everytime we went to visit Lubo she was always the star attraction  :Luv:  Its hard to think that of the three Lubo is the only one left and he is only 11 months. 

I've always been paranoid with the bengals getting out, even more so now...........
So sad...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version