Author Topic: Trying to catch a mouse  (Read 1144 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Trying to catch a mouse
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »
Cute pic - glad they didn't get it  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »
Afraid mine have had two catches this week  :(

Mice dont have many brain cells it seems cos they seem to keep coming back to be caught.........sigh

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:09:44 AM »
I think we all feel a little sad about things like that - one of ours caught a sparrow a few days ago. It's just something you have to accept if you share your home with a tiny predator! :tired:

Very cute mouse, by the way.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Trying to catch a mouse
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »
Last night I got in and let the boys out for a walk they ran straight under a bush and started circling it. I went and looked and there was a little dormouse. Jess was patting at him and licking his lips (thought that was a bit odd) I scooped the boys up and brought them in and went back to check on the mouse but it had gone. The boys meanwhile were chattering at the back door desperate to get out.

I was telling hubby when he got in and we looked out the back door and the little mouse was sat on the door step. Milo spotted him straight away and started chippering to get at him.

I know this is perfectly normal cat behaviour but I just felt sorry for the little dormouse  :-[

Below is a rather blurry pic of the little mouse

Link to CatChat