Author Topic: Wanted! Owners of 8-16 week old kittens...  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Jane Murray

• Adult Cat
Re: Wanted! Owners of 8-16 week old kittens...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »
Dear Lorna

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in replying to you.  I'd accidentally left 'cats' off the web address which is why you couldn't access the link.  The link has been amended and I hope you will be able to access the questionnaire now at www.vetschool.bris.ac.uk/cats.

Please let me know if you have any further problems or prefer a paper copy of the questionnaire.

Hope your kitten is settling in well.

Best wishes

Offline lornab

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Monty and Moses.
Re: Wanted! Owners of 8-16 week old kittens...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 17:01:07 PM »
I would be happy to do the survey but cannot find the link on the website address you provided, could you post a link to the actual survey please?
Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££ 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html

Offline Jane Murray

• Adult Cat
Wanted! Owners of 8-16 week old kittens...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 16:10:22 PM »
Hello,

If you have a cat aged 8-16 weeks and you are at least 18yrs old and live in the UK, researchers at the University of Bristol would love to hear from you. They are undertaking an exciting questionnaire-based study designed to help improve the health and welfare of cats.

Being involved in this study will take very little time, but will really make a difference to cats in the future - please help!

For more information and a link to the first questionnaire, please visit our website www.vetschool.bris.ac.uk/cats or ring 07827 981412.

Thank you!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:41:36 PM by Jane Murray, Reason: omitted part of web address »

Link to CatChat