Author Topic: Sitting Postition...  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Sitting Postition...
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 17:27:51 PM »
I have wonky cats too   :evillaugh:   Sophia looks like a lovely moggie to me  :Luv:

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »
Well my lovely kitten well she is nearly year old now, Sophia, who I think maybe half Maine Coon sits awkwardly like lob sided , Do any of your cats or kittens sit like this? :shy:

I have never seen such weird sleeping / sitting positions in a cat untill I got Leo ! He is a Maine Coon..

They are so so different from any other cat I have ever owned.. Im in love with the breed.  :Luv:

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 19:59:49 PM »
soxs lays back in the chair head stretched out to clean himself :rofl:

Offline SophiasMum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 19:50:36 PM »
Smidgen can either sit upright (when he is paying attention) or he lounges back on his tail, so that he is actually sitting on the tail, rather than having it out to the rear, and slouches his back. He also sort of flops to one side, so that his main weight is on his right front leg, and his back half is completely collapsed to one side. First time he did it I had fits because I assumed he had injured himself, but no, he is just a slob  :Luv:

That sounds abot right , Lazzzzzy
'As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat'

"A cat will be your friend, but never your slave."

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 19:23:52 PM »
Smidgen can either sit upright (when he is paying attention) or he lounges back on his tail, so that he is actually sitting on the tail, rather than having it out to the rear, and slouches his back. He also sort of flops to one side, so that his main weight is on his right front leg, and his back half is completely collapsed to one side. First time he did it I had fits because I assumed he had injured himself, but no, he is just a slob  :Luv:

Offline SophiasMum

• Adult Cat
Sitting Postition...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 19:19:09 PM »
Well my lovely kitten well she is nearly year old now, Sophia, who I think maybe half Maine Coon sits awkwardly like lob sided , Do any of your cats or kittens sit like this? :shy:
'As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat'

"A cat will be your friend, but never your slave."

Link to CatChat