Author Topic: Does your cat make you laugh???  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Does your cat make you laugh???
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 23:58:28 PM »
That ginger picture is great  ;D!

Lupin loves to play with the plug too and he has probably temperarily given up sleeping in the sink

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 21:58:58 PM »
As Im away for christmas day I said I wouldnt put a tree up because my poor friend Pat might have to pick it up after Amber destroys it but then I thought......Pat is a cat lover and Amber cant be as bad as her lovely cat dakota who last year hadnt a clue what was going on but this year Im sure will keep Pat amused.

Pat lost her hubby 18mth ago and adopted Dakota last sept but got a poor baby cat who had no idea how to play or trust people. Shes taught her loads and although Dakky still doesnt come to me to be touched she isnt scared of me and is learning normal cat behaviour all the time so now Pat cant do candles or flowers so I have no hope for her tree.

Amber however is getting old now and should have learnt how to behave  :innocent:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 21:50:12 PM »
Yes we get a lot of toys being dragged around the house, but I never catch anyone in the act!

I know there's lots of funny kitten stuff, but I'll never forget one night trying to get to sleep when I hear a load of klanking coming from the bathroom :shifty:
When I get there I find the 2 of them having the time of their lives playing with the plug in the sink!

Also the way (and where) dexter sleeps is so funny sometimes...

Tab we didn't dare put a tree up last year, but it is still upright (for the moment)
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 21:39:59 PM »
I put my tree up this afternoon and Amber has totally ignored it until tonight when she has looked and avoided it. As the nights gone on each time I look shes another few inchies closer to the tree and now shes under it like a present. I keep telling her shes too old to destroy christmas trees but cant help but think as soon as I go to bed Im going to hear the tap tap tapping
love
Tab

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 20:02:53 PM »
constantly, spare cat for her expressions (i swear she rolls her eyes!) Lucifer for the rare moments is normal grace escapes him and for their total abandon to toys.  :evillaugh:

Neko, is a natural clown and seems to delight in being amusing. hes clumsy and big footed, hes got all sorts of funny ideas about stuff(his dedication to cheek rubbing every inch of everything i bring into the house) and does odd things like scratching his ears with his back legs while standing and plays with everything

Last week i was caught late at work, then in nightmare traffic and then had to go to supermarket for milk and got home about 3 1/2 hours late so i was not pleased and didnt give the cats their usual attention when i came in (one track mind for tea!) in the kitchen i stepped back and found a toy that wasnt there before, looked round to see nekos head poked round the door, he looked at my face and raced off to come back with another toy deposited at my feet!! when i laughed he chiruped and came over for a cuddle :Luv:

Neko and sparecat playfight too- like comedy wrestling, one will saunter in front of the other pointedly not looking and the other will make wrestling smack down or they wait out of sight to jump out upright with front legs out - this really is play, ears up, tails up and theyll sleep next to each other after  ;D

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
Last week tho they were both sitting on the dining chairs under the table. My boyfriend gave them both a neck rub (one hand each) and they both relaxed so much they fell off the chairs in unison!!!

:rofl:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »
yes, Dexter has poor co-ordination for a cat sometimes!
Last week tho they were both sitting on the dining chairs under the table. My boyfriend gave them both a neck rub (one hand each) and they both relaxed so much they fell off the chairs in unison!!!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Dexter always glares like hes saying 'what are you laughing at???' :-[

I love it as well when they do the 'I meant to fall off there' thing :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:28:59 AM »
Yep, Drum is a natural clown! Despite being a middle aged lady she will tear around the place like a nutter, howl at the wall and then throw herself down on the carpet - sometimes all in the space of one minute! She loves nothing better than a bag she can crawl or jump into and peep out of and her favourite toy is a hairband which she enjoys flicking into the air. Simple things...
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 23:45:32 PM »
Miyagi just makes me laugh looking at him- hes just so big and hairy plus very clumsy, he has the spirit of a kitten but the body of an elephant :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 23:25:32 PM »
Yes Lupin just made me howl and howl LOL

He was in a racing around mood and flew onto the middle level of the cat tree and then attacked the scratch post on that level, then tried to get onto the top level and was standing on back legs and couldnt figure out to do it.

He lifted up one back leg to try and get that onto the platform but its at least 18 inches up, he eventually sorta jumped off one leg and got it up and dragged himself up and proceeded to stare at me............like WOT you laughing at   :rofl: :rofl:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Does your cat make you laugh???
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 22:18:06 PM »
I dont know what Amber just did but I heard a noise turned around and saw the back end and tail trotting away. Started laughing and she came over to see what was going on. Im kind of scared now in that when \i go into the kitchen or bedroom I will find chaos I didnt know about  :innocent:
love
Tab

Link to CatChat