Author Topic: I hope they enjoyed it  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Elanor3

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Indie, Ember, Fig
Re: I hope they enjoyed it
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 19:00:15 PM »
i once cut a piece of watermelon turned around to put the rest of of it back in the fridge and when i truned back it had disappeared  :shocked: :shify:

when i looked to the floor indie was surrounded my watermelon skin and had died pink fur from the melon  :doh:

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 14:54:11 PM »
Our Munchkin did something very similar just the other day. I had grated some cheese for us to have on some baked spuds, which was in a bowl covered with clingfilm on the table. Later, I found most of the cheese gone and a hole in the clingfilm in the shape of a Munchkin mouth...

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 00:25:06 AM »
How dare you blame Jaffa and Mosi, 2 of the sweetest, honest cats I've ever known  :evillaugh: :rofl: :rofl:

IF it was them, it's your own fault for leaving it out of the fridge.  :P

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 18:57:34 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 16:57:37 PM »
Naughty (resourceful) boys  :naughty:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:03 AM »
Naughty furries!

Did you notice if it gave them strange dreams?  :evillaugh:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
I hope they enjoyed it
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:18:13 AM »
This morning I found a plastic bag on the kitchen floor near the fridge.  Empty.  I wondered what it was and how it got there and naturally my suspicions turned to the furry purries.  For a moment I wondered whether the little bag of cooked chicken in the freezer had fallen out when I opened the freezer door, but no that was still there.  So I thought no  more about it.  Until I came to look for some cheese for my scrambled eggs.   I was sure I had some cheddar left in the fridge.  I'd used it the day before.  it was in a plastic bag.  Then the penny dropped - I may have left it out on the counter the previous day and not put it back in the fridge.  It was in the same sort of plastic bag that I'd found on the floor (empty).  Hmm..  I have no proof but if I put my Miss Marple hat on I think I can work out what happened to the cheese  :innocent:  And I can also guess who was responsible for finding it  :shify:

Link to CatChat