Author Topic: Animal Advocates  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Animal Advocates
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 13:38:57 PM »
its is horrifically easy to spy on people if they don't have privacy settings - you wouldn't believe the things I have found out about people on it!!  (I'm on under a false name to keep an eye on Lottie's babies)

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 13:34:53 PM »
Hi,

I shall have a look tonight.

I don't normally do Facebook 'cos it scares me but there are some good things on it.... there is also a page on an anti live exports group that I need to look at.

Should I be scared of Facebook?  I don't know why but I just have this feeling that everybody will know I'm on there and will spy on me and stuff... maybe I have read too many horror stories in the newspapers!

Jo

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 00:53:50 AM »
Sorry Chrissie I don't do facebook.

Best of luck with it.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Animal Advocates
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:16:16 AM »
Hello Fellow Furry Lovers

I thought you might be interested in a FB group myself and some friends have set up.  It's called Animal Advocates and we are hoping to raise enough support to get laws changed regarding compulsory neutering and controls on breeders.  If you would like to join, please just search FB for the site and press the ask to join button:)

Link to CatChat