Author Topic: Supreme cat show  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Supreme cat show
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 07:40:48 AM »
I don't even know when it is this year!  I usually go but am seriously considering giving it a miss this year because a) I am skint  b) I am not confident in  my car's ability to get there and back as it is old and knackered and overdue a service c) I have been a bit disappointed with the show the past few years as it seems to get smaller and smaller with fewer and fewer trade stands so I might take a year out from going d) I am still getting over pneumonia and not sure a long day out with all that driving will be good for me and e) the friend I usually go with hasn't been able to go for the past 2 years and can't go this year so I'd be on my ownsome - I usually rely on her to carry stuff to the car! 

So all in all it's probably a no from me!  But I may change my mind nearer the time.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 21:42:25 PM »
Supposed to be going this year as not been for around 7 years, but all depends on how Smartie is .

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 21:25:28 PM »
I'm going, we are going on the friday to the Christmas Fayre, then Supreme on saturday.

Cat sitter booked for 2 nights sleepover, ie Grandma.  She lives in hope of a cat on the bed at night with her, no luck so far, but Wordy will probably wake her up for a snuggle.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 19:57:23 PM »
I would love to but pretty certain I wont be well enough to drive there and back.

Offline sallyagdm

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Gucci and Dandy
Supreme cat show
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 18:44:07 PM »
Is anybody going this year?

Link to CatChat