Author Topic: Am I too soppy???  (Read 1444 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Am I too soppy???
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 15:51:52 PM »
Ambers a real scaredy cat. She will be in the kitchen watching me unpack the the shopping and then levitate in a fluff ball because I dropped the bag  :naughty:

The flat is a total cat playroom and as Amber doesnt often come out to see people they just think Im mad with loads of toy mice and a cardboard box in the middle of the room  :evillaugh:

in fact im typing one handed as the other one is occupied tickling ears  :Luv:

nice to know im normal
love
tab

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 14:07:12 PM »
You are just a normal mad cat lady LOL

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 12:44:17 PM »

Pathetic isn't it?!

I frequently wake up squished into a corner of my double bed with no duvet while Cashie and Izzy are spread right across the duvet upside down, legs in the air, blissful expressions...........
If I try to move them they just roll back.  I too wouldn't dream of moving them if they were on my end of the sofa.

The whole house is just a cat playground,  there are cat trees, cubes and tunnels all over the place, Cashie's hoola skirt hangs over a chair for him to hide behind so he can ambush Izzy, there are cat nip toys, valerian toys, boxes, paper bags lying around for their delectation, they go where they like, sit where they like and pretty much get away with everything and I am powerless to stop myself.  Spoiled rotten they are and I'll bet yours are pretty much the same!

(Izzy goes big tailed when Cashie bounces her, she's not really scared, just making herself extra big I think)

Jo

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 22:13:54 PM »
You don't want to know how often I sit on the footstool watching TV while  Ricky, Xena or Josje is sleeping in my comfy chair.....

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 21:04:49 PM »
LOL oh dear!

Well if it's any consolation, I'm currently squished up one end of our sofa because 'someone' is spreadeagled over most of the rest of it. And I don't have the heart to move her LOL

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 20:57:43 PM »
Must add Im now way too hot and Amber is sitting in the middle of the floor ignoring me so Ive definately been conned in the most loving way  :hug: :hug:

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 20:48:08 PM »
No, I dont think that's too soppy at all!

Who wouldn't want to snuggle on a cold windy day if you aren't feeling too fab and your cats acting a bit worried? I'd do the same, mine never goes big tailed (we call it Basil Brush as she's ginger) unless she's really scared so I'd fuss her loads if she did it in the house :D

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Am I too soppy???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 20:36:13 PM »
or just a normal cat person???

Today has been rather cold and wet and as I have a sore throat and cold Im feeling rather sorry for myself so I wrapped myself in a blanket to watch tv tonight. The wind howled the windows banged the air got cold and Amber went flat eared and big tailed.... so I closed all windows, plugged in the feliway and put the heating on and gave her a cuddle and then though eh??? hang on a mo Im not cold!!!!

Have I been conned or does she really need all that???
love
Tab

Link to CatChat