Author Topic: Don't believe it, tonight Cody isn't well !!  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Don't believe it, tonight Cody isn't well !!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 13:51:18 PM »
Glad to hear that Cody is back to his normal self, your cats seem determined to keep you on your toes!

As Sue said, you have more than enough to deal with without Treacle's shindigs, I do hope that you manage to rehome him soon  :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 13:47:35 PM »

Am so pleased Cody's more like himself again - although what a turnaround over the wet and dry food with him and Pandora!!  :evillaugh:

Poor Treacle - I guess when you think about what treatment he's received at the hands of humans, it's no wonder he's all hiss and spit and scratch.  Makes me feel very sad.  But - is not great for you having all of the worry of Treacle on top of everything else.    I can also understand that you'll be very keen to know that whoever takes him on is dedicated to giving him the very best possible start-over.   :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 13:38:54 PM »
Hi,
He is fine now thanks, must be the weather as Smudgie was sick yesterday as predicted !!

The thing is since Pandora had her mouth problem , she has now gone off wet food, and since Cody has been sick he has gone off dry food ! Now, what's that about ?? :Crazy:

Ginnie has settled in a treat and sleeps with me every night.
On the other hand Treacle needs a home desperately as he doesn't want to mix with the others and doesn't want to come in the house.
He is off out the garden every chance he gets and doesn't come back for hours  . I was on my hands and knees Wednesday night at 4 am trying to get him in from under the cats at the front in the pouring rain.
Not used to,cats like this , so the sooner I can bet him rehomed the better .
Such a shame as he wasn't what I was expecting or told !
He is affectionate though , but will nip you and he went for me when I put flea stuff on his neck . Makes it hard to,do these things on your own with a cat like this too.
Mine are all pretty docile really Ginny is the only one that gets feisty when grooming and that's it .
Thanks for asking .

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 13:14:52 PM »

Gill, how is Cody? 

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 18:38:03 PM »
Hope its just the warmer weather affecting Cody  :hug: :hug:

Mine arent really eating either and fur balls and grass having the usual affect!

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 17:06:47 PM »
He has been outside for a bit ,but still not eaten anything , looks like its vets tomorrow now.

Treacle is still looking for a home too if anyone knows of somewhere for him to go , would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 16:41:50 PM »
Gill  :hug: it really is one thing after another for you, isn't it?! I do hope that Cody is better today - and that your prediction re Smudge doesn't come true!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »
Gill, sending my very best wishes for Cody.  Appreciate you could really do without anything else adding to your stress levels right now, and hoping this is simply a temporary blip.   :hug: :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 01:17:54 AM »
Sending best wishes to Cody, and to you Gill. Hoping your stress levels subside soon, and I do wonder if you shouldn't see the Doc yourself? Take care xx

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 01:13:13 AM »
Thankyou .
He still hasn't eaten today , gave him some more avipro ,but he was sick,this morning.
Seen a very small improvement tonight, but if he doesn't eat tomorrow, he is off to the vets .

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 22:07:15 PM »
 Oh Gill, hope Cody is feeling better and eating now,  Sending Cody some good vibes and some gentle hugs for you :hug: :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
Don't believe it, tonight Cody isn't well !!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:39:03 AM »
He hasn't been out all day, not seen him eat or drink so have been giving him Aviproplus tonight.
He is purring and enjoying a cuddle, but not interested in food.
It's no that hot, so don't think its that !
If it's not one its another !!
Can't understand why I am getting so many problems with the. Ats .
First Fifi, then Winston ill, then Ginny, Pandora and her mouth, tonight it's Cody . I guess it must be Smudgie next !!
Sure I will be having a heart attack with all this stress at this rate !

Link to CatChat