Author Topic: jackson Galaxy Back on Animal Planet next week  (Read 2037 times)

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
Re: jackson Galaxy Back on Animal Planet next week
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »
I just caught a couple of episodes of this series the other day. It's amazing what he does to resolve the kitty situations.

It really is all about reading cat behaviour, positive reinforcement and environment.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: jackson Galaxy Back on Animal Planet next week
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 23:50:19 PM »
 :thanks: Dotty, going to get my sister to Sky+ it then offer to babysit one evening for them so I can watch it when the kids have gone to bed  :evillaugh:

Offline DottyyBB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Dotty and Blue. My other lovelies Dixie,Jasper & Rosie R.I.P
Re: jackson Galaxy Back on Animal Planet soon with new series
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 19:20:10 PM »
As promised.....Jackson Galaxy's My Cat from Hell starts a new series Tuesday 16th April @ 8pm on Animal Planet. Looks like his got some lively cases to deal with...... :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 17:07:24 PM »
Yes please do, I got rid of Sky+ a while back as I just wasn't watching enough TV to justify it so I got Freesat+ instead - the only channel that I miss is the Animal Planet one but I get my sister to Sky+ any good stuff for me so if you see an ad saying when it's on I can get her to Sky+ it for me  :thanks:

Offline DottyyBB

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 17:01:52 PM »
Hi Tiggy's Mum, I will update you when the series is to start as it is only saying coming soon at the moment. I have seen his show before and somethings he does are great but others my jury's still out because as you will probably know, you have to have lots of patience with kitties so they gain your trust and to me if the owners aren't willing to make the time and event then they are just wasting his time which is a great shame..... :(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 16:47:45 PM »
 :thanks: Dotty, I haven't seen any before but I know Tan, (Creator and Queen of Purrs  :evillaugh: ) rates him very highly  ;D

Offline DottyyBB

• Adult Cat
jackson Galaxy Back on Animal Planet next week
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 15:48:37 PM »
Hi everyone, Just thought I'd let anyone know who has a problem cat that Jackson Galaxy's My Cat From Hell is starting a new series soon on Animal Planet. I have seen this chappie before and if you think you may have problems with your babies, you should have a look at some of the cases he deals with.......Phew will make your's look like a Pussy cat........ :Crazy:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 19:25:46 PM by DottyyBB »

Link to CatChat