Cat General > General Cat Chat

bilbo's mum

<< < (2/7) > >>

Team Svartalfheims:
I'm on medication to try and control it (nothing they can do about the damage that's already been done) but I have flare ups where I'm really poorly and other times where I feel a bit better. It does really get me down at times especially seeing as the lupus causes a red rash across my nose and cheeks that's really bad when I'm having a flare up as I am paranoid that people are staring at it.

hannah (weeny):
oh dear. i'm very sorry to hear that. hope its not too bad at the mo (does it get worse and better? sorry i have no clue!)

i'm nothing as bad as that, but have suffered chronic knee pain since i was 9 so kinda understand about not being able to do some things. can get you down huh. ?sure you ddont need me - but if you ever need to rant or moan i'm here!!

cant look at the photos without registering!

CurlyCatz:
LOL i dont know why sometimes call charlotte lottie, apart from it being less letters to type i think you look like a lottie, god knows why but your just so wee (and why being small would make you look like a lottie i have no idea? :Crazy:)...LOL

ok havin a bad night with devil child ... shoot me now !!

Team Svartalfheims:
I've got SLE (a type of Lupus- my immune system attacks my organs) which is what has caused the limitations as it makes me very tired a lot of the time and really bad joint pains etc.

There's pics of me on The Hovel: http://www.thehovel.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6705

hannah (weeny):
how come to the limitations? ~(feel free not to answer - someone should shoot me for being so nosey!)~ ?:innocent:

yeah, i like the forensics part. i spend most of my time studying analytical chemisty really, with some biology, but i like the applications to the forensics, all the law and that gumph, makes it all more bearable to me!

you should post your pic on the other thread - so i know if i see you at hogmanay!!!!! hehe. (again obviously no pressure)

oh lord - just read anything i've written today on here - its all waffley and stupid, trying to do my work and getting way too stressed and i'm going mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version