Author Topic: Who the heck runs this house?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Napkin
Re: Who the heck runs this house?
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 22:10:32 PM »
Ah, we've still got Safeways on this side of the pond! :)

And that was so sweet of him to be a chef for the recovering kitty! If I started doing that sort of thing for mine she would expect it ALL THE TIME, unfortunately!

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 21:59:48 PM »
Not one of my 3 children touch any meat or fish in the fridge without asking first and it was to Morrison's as they have a fresh fish counter  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

By the way only time I have fish in the house is when a cat has gone in for neutering, bless my son he even cooked the piece of fish for Shadow on Tuesday whilst I was picking him up and put a post it in the fridge "fish in microwave cooling down for the poor pussy cat, ps. I have cooked it for him and put the heating on for him to keep him warm" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have to love it when your adult kids are trained as well as you for a cat that has only been with you including vet trip for neutering 24 hours  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 21:39:21 PM »
 :rofl: Now the question is if your son learned his lesson about eating things in the refrigerator without asking first, or was he  :censored: all the way to the Safeway?  :naughty:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
That's so funny!  :rofl: I'm not sure I've ever gone THAT far before.....

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:41:28 AM »
Sorry for laughing but have done similar to my kids before  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have the kids trained if they go for anything in the fridge especially meat products they are to ask first, can remember my son eating some fish whilst I went to the vet to pick up a cat to be made afterwards to go to the supermarket to replace it and he had to walk which took him around an hour to get there and back and get the fish for the cat.  Sorry but after an op they need light food so he should not of touched the fish  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 22:56:30 PM »
I knew I new the answer from the title .......its Napkin of course  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you dont want the sandwiches I will have them LOL

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
Who the heck runs this house?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 22:47:42 PM »
My housemate has taken to buying chicken cold cuts for Napkin to snack on. (I don't really agree with giving her table food... but that's another topic.) I'm in the kitchen making a sandwich to bring to work and I am presented with a package of turkey accompanied with "You can eat this... Napkin doesn't like it." So, I see... now I get to eat the cat's rejects! Just lovely!   :shocked:

Link to CatChat