Author Topic: Why are cats so contrary  (Read 1619 times)

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
Re: Why are cats so contrary
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 15:35:44 PM »
You just know you'd buy the dozen boxes though and when you tried to give her some for tea she'd go back to hating it :P

:rofl: :rofl: So true!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 23:23:03 PM »
Maybe it's because they are all secretly called Mary - Mary Mary quite contrary  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 21:19:54 PM »
You just know you'd buy the dozen boxes though and when you tried to give her some for tea she'd go back to hating it :P

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 18:13:41 PM »
That's cats for ya Mark  :evillaugh: glad Alice enjoyed it  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Why are cats so contrary
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 18:01:44 PM »
A while ago, I bought a box each of the Whiskas grilled but none of my lot would touch it. Last week when I was buying all their Sheba etc, I picked up a box of the poultry one for £2 in Tesco thinking it will do for the hedgies and maybe the 2 cats that are always on the cadge. One of them was just outside driving me mad weaving around my legs. I went to get a pouch for her and Alice sat up in her bed thinking she was being fed. I thought I would let her smell it and she would let me on my way. Instead, she started wolfing it  :Crazy: - I would have bought a dozen or more boxes if I thought they would eat it  :tired:  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 18:02:25 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat