Author Topic: Whiska's Supermeat  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: Whiska's Supermeat
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 13:54:35 PM »
I know it's not a brilliant food but mine used to love this and now all of them have gone off it - even the ferals.  Has anyone else who buys it noticed this with their cats? just wondering whether they've altered the recipe  :Dont know:

Mine used to have this sometimes, but I noticed the smell of it seemed different  :sick: and they were a bit lukewarm with it so stopped giving it to them. I tried it with the foster cats - they wouldnt touch it!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 10:43:39 AM »
This thread came up in a google search as I was looking again to see if anywhere sells the Tuna one in single cans  :tired:

They waste the chicken and the original one. It is the same with the senior version.

Also the co-op have stopped selling single cans of chicken in gravy - again the only flavour they will eat from a multipack. Pointless paying £3.50 for 6 cans when only 2 get eaten - although the seagull doesn't complain  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:54:44 AM »
I think Schui preferred the tuna one and the beef, I've not bought as much recently because Tescos have stopped doing the multipacks and only sell single rabbit and chicken but I shopped with Ocado this week and got a 12-pack but I'm not buying any more for it to be wasted.

Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
I bought a Multipack last week and they aren't very interested in it. I only bought it as Alice likes the Whiskas senior tuna supermeat but you only get one can in a multipack.
I thought I would buy the adult as you get 2 cans but they won't eat it.  :tired:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Whiska's Supermeat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 08:28:26 AM »
I know it's not a brilliant food but mine used to love this and now all of them have gone off it - even the ferals.  Has anyone else who buys it noticed this with their cats? just wondering whether they've altered the recipe  :Dont know:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Link to CatChat