Author Topic: Where to get another cat-flap magnetic tag from?  (Read 2037 times)

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
Re: Where to get another cat-flap magnetic tag from?
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 20:39:57 PM »
We just had a call from someone who found Samson's collar in her garden  ;D  Unfortunately it's minus the cat flap fob but not sure how because it was on the same ring as the ID tag both of which are present with no sign of damage   :shify:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »
If you add up how much you end up spending on magnets and collars it would be good sense to buy a micrchip catflap  ;D

I think I should order on from petsupermarket while they are on offer and hopefully the discount code still works.

It worked for me a couple of weeks ago  :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 21:20:23 PM »
If you add up how much you end up spending on magnets and collars it would be good sense to buy a micrchip catflap  ;D

I am dying to get one of those but OH says its not worth putting on our back door as we need a new one. I think I should order on from petsupermarket while they are on offer and hopefully the discount code still works. The flap that is there now was there when we moved in and it blows open in the winter. As the back door is near the living room you can get quite a draught.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 21:01:05 PM »
Thanks, I can't believe it's as easy as looking on fleabay :evillaugh:  That never even occured to me!

I went to Jolleys tonight and saw the one with the collar but I prefer reflective collars so didn't want to pay those prices needlessly.

Thanks everyone!

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 10:06:18 AM »

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 05:41:43 AM »
My 2 are forever losing their collars and tags. I get them from Ebay - by far the cheapest, 2 for aroubd £5/6. ;D

Offline tortie

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 23:02:23 PM »
ebay has loads compatible for staywell
i have as much to learn as i have to teach

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 23:01:56 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
Where to get another cat-flap magnetic tag from?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 22:18:37 PM »
Well, Samson has been on another adventure tonight and has come home (well, sorta) without his collar.  I guess he's been climbing trees again *sigh*

Obviously replacing the collar and ID tag are not a problem however does anyone know where I can get another staywell magnetic tag from?

:thanks: xx

Oh, while we're at it, does anyone know where I can exchange my Hubby for one who gives a :censored: ??

Link to CatChat