Author Topic: Who wants two very lively boisterous toms?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Who wants two very lively boisterous toms?
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 21:22:13 PM »
My lot have been remarkably restrained, but I am keeping my fingers crossed and touching wood when I say that. The dog, on the other hand, has finally worked out that if he waits until I am asleep he can sneak onto the bed ... I have no idea how he does it without waking me, but there you are ... I wake up jammed between him and Smidgen and hanging off the edge of the bed .. :tired:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 21:14:42 PM »
They are STILL at it! Woke up through the night lots of times with them fighting on the bed, they haven't stopped. Milo has stepped out now but the two boys are mental.

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 19:05:51 PM »
It's funny you should mention that....Lacie has not kept still for more than 2 seconds all day. It's driving me crackers  :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »
I know! I have just noticed that Milo is joining in too :Crazy: So two boisterous toms and one ordinarily, lazy disinterested in the boys girl! They are all running riot!

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »
and it's not even a full moon - what are you feeding them!!??? :loon:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Who wants two very lively boisterous toms?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »
I would quite like them to start settling down now as is the usual routine. But apparently there is something in the air and the main objective currently is make as much noise and cover as much of the house as is possible while fighting and chasing the whole time :tired: They are driving me up the wall! Heaven knows what they are doing but all I can hear is banging and thumping and crashing coming from various parts of the house.

Even Milo was at it earlier and she's usually above all that :Crazy: Plus she was so restless earlier, she was driving me mental too, pacing around the lounge, scratching at doors, carried on for a good couple of hours.

Mid winter madness I tell you.

Link to CatChat