Author Topic: Who was looking for Perfect Fit wet food (senior?)  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Who was looking for Perfect Fit wet food (senior?)
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
I don't think zooplus sell the senior variety which is what I used to buy for Jaffa?

That's a shame as it is one of the few wet foods willow will eat and the meat content is a bit better than the others.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »
You need to buy from zooplus when theres 10% codes floating about, did you do their survey?

No I haven't - is it on the site or did they email it to people?

I was hoping to get some more tigerino nuggies and some more of their clearance pottery dishes that are about £1.20 so another 10% code will be handy.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »
I don't think zooplus sell the senior variety which is what I used to buy for Jaffa?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »
You need to buy from zooplus when theres 10% codes floating about, did you do their survey?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »
It was me - Thanks I will have a look. I will grudgingly pay up to £5 a box as Willow only has one pouch a day + dry (RC sensitive 33) so will check it out. I saw Zooplus sell it but also expensive. Willow is having the new Purina wet now but doesn't seem to relish it as much.

I will compare their prices with Zooplus as £21 for 4 boxes + £3.95 postage is quite a lot  :Crazy:

Not sure if they still sell it in Europe or if it's left over stock as Mars/Masterfood confirmed that it is no longer available.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:32:55 AM by Mark »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Who was looking for Perfect Fit wet food (senior?)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 01:07:24 AM »
I seem to recall a few people having difficulties obtaining perfect fit wet food?  I know I've not seen it in shops for a long time (I bought the occasional box for Jaffa).  This place seems to still be selling it.

http://www.pawsdirect.co.uk/index.php?cPath=64_139_310_461

You have to buy in bulk though and it's pricey.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 01:09:20 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat