Author Topic: Whiskas temptations  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Re: Whiskas temptations
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 23:03:16 PM »
Pearl loves these, especially the chicken and cheese ones - she'll high five me for them if I'm holding the tub. It's just so cute!  :Luv2: She quite likes the salmon ones too and Toby, who isn't much inclined towards treats, does deign to nibble on one now and again.

Alas however, the beef ones get spat out in the most undignified of manners and end up as a soggy and gluey mess on the carpet.  :sick:

I ended up giving the best part of a tub to a friend whose cats can't get enough of the beef ones, so not wasted at least.  :)

I only tend to give a couple or so at any one time, but they have been instrumental in finally teaching Madam Pearl to come indoors when she's called.  ;)

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 13:33:26 PM »
All 4 of mine go mental for these too, in any flavour. Beef is probably their favourite though. They had them in the vets yesterday for 75p so I stocked up

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 21:10:10 PM »
You can get them from any supermarkets and good pet shops Sabrina,they are in the treat section ;D
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 20:05:51 PM »
A friend of mine brought a box over for a kitty gift and I forgot I left it on the kitchen counter open but with the lid on.

After baking cookies & cupcakes for 5 hours I went and rested my weary legs only to listen to a funny noise from downstairs.

Someone had knocked them off the counter and opened them ;) So they're a fav in this house but I need to buy more once I figure out where to get them from.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 18:46:41 PM »
The only treats mine will eat are "Good Girl" catnip treats - they all love them  :Luv2:
They also make a green biscuit type catnip treat but the cats don't like them
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 18:38:18 PM »
I finks you need to go out riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now and get the salmon ones now for those two rather handsome and well behaved individuals.

Wuv Memphis

I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding Memphis  :evillaugh:  Besides Lucas is weird, he refuses to touch fresh prawns and smoked salmon (won't even lick them) so not sure he'd like the salmon ones.

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 18:27:29 PM »
The boys are WT addicts, they eat side by side in harmony at normal mealtimes and share other types of treat from the same plate with no problems  but Whiskas Tempations make them hiss and bat each other round the head  :evillaugh:  Only tried the chicken and cheese flavour so far.

I finks you need to go out riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now and get the salmon ones now for those two rather handsome and well behaved individuals.

Wuv Memphis

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 18:18:47 PM »
The boys are WT addicts, they eat side by side in harmony at normal mealtimes and share other types of treat from the same plate with no problems  but Whiskas Tempations make them hiss and bat each other round the head  :evillaugh:  Only tried the chicken and cheese flavour so far.

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 18:16:15 PM »
Give Bertie a chicken and cheese temptation and he's anybody's ...  :rofl:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 17:59:02 PM »
Oliver, while not a fussy guy and eats just about everything, goes totally mental over Temptations, too.  He likes it so much so that he gritted his teeth and beared ear cleaning spray once he realised he would get a generous potion of them immediately after.  I sometimes wonder what they put in those little morsels to lure them so effectively!!

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 17:58:17 PM »
I have only ever tried the salmon ones with Molly, as she is very fussy.
Please spay your cat

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 17:56:29 PM »
My two go mad for them especially the chicken and cheese ones, its the only way we can get near them :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 17:51:30 PM »
try to remember they are only a treat food - too much is not good for little kitties (sorry to be a spoilsport :-[ )

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 17:31:25 PM »
Memphy got some in his stocking. He loves them, but so far I've not come across anything he doesn't like .. human, cat, dog, rabbit food ... he's not fussy  :shocked: :shocked: He's got the salmon and chicken & cheese ones. He also looooooooooooooooooooves Dentabits but they are his special treats he has to earn those.

Ohhh and some of his favourites are the natures menu ones .. the ones in the blue packet.

I came home, gave Molly a biscuit. Memphy was around our feets, I noticed he had something in his mouth so I pick him up, have a look to find half of her biscuit in his mouth  :censored: It came straight out of his mouth and Molly finished it off  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 15:45:13 PM »
They are one of only 2 treats I have found that Molly will eat, the other are Dentabits (given as a present, I wouldnt normally buy them), she wont touch anything else, but is only allowed 2 a day.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Whiskas temptations
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 15:43:40 PM »
I baught the cats these today as a new years eve/day treat,between the three of them they have eaten 2 whole boxes,I've only got 1 more box,maybe I should go and get some more,they are going mad for them :wow: :wow:
Love me,love my animals.

Link to CatChat