Cat General > Cat welfare Issues and News

Preloved site

(1/3) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Yes you should stay away from that site  :hug: :hug:

I just hate all the posts on FB from the States of animals on death row. mostly dogs but not all and wish I could stop them appearing.

thekittensmittens:
All i can hope is that someone with a good heart buys him (sadly funding idiot woman though :censored:) and gives him a good life, I dont think the woman is on the same planet, I told her about getting him to a good persian rescue but she has no interest.
it makes your blood boil, look at Rushden persians for example, they put life and limb on stake to get their cats back into shape and its certainly not a profitable job doing it, its to save cats in need and get them the treatment and new home that they deserve!
I really have to stop looking at that site, I dont think i do myself any favours as each time i go on i think oh let me just have a look at the cats and kittens while i am here then without a doubt you see something that really makes you give up on people >:(

Sarah_Jane:
The preloved website is bad, or rather has its bad parts but what is really worrying me atm is the number of animal selling pages that are on fb, saw a post on one of them today from a girl asking how she would know if her cat was in heat, the state some of the animals look in is horrid as well.

I agree with you ShielaRose breeding animals any animal should lisences and regulated by a govening body. I see a petition coming . . . . . .

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Exactly!

She rescues to sell, its a money making thing and you are right, why would she put a terrible picture up.

thekittensmittens:
got a reply from woman
apparently she rescues cats and is outraged i suggest that she may not have got vet treatment or looked after them properly, the cat has an eye condition which is fair enough if true and he doesnt like being groomed.
why not put that in the descripion of him then instead of persian cat for sale £220 AND a god awfull pic of the poor lad.
she then sent me of another pretty cat that she said is hers and was dematted etc to get back into good health.
If what she says is true then for the cat for sales case her help hasn done much good so he does need someone who can give him one on one attention maybe- she has declined my offer anyway :shy:
and if she takes them in to help them why is she selling him :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version