Author Topic: I got right telling off today!  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Em

• Distinguished Cat
  • Mollie dog, Charley, Sammy and Seth
    • my blog
Re: I got right telling off today!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
If we go away for a few days we normally find Charley throws herself at us when we get out of the car - miao miao miao and then throws herself dramatically on her back on the pavement - but you're not initially allowed to fuss her, she just teases and then runs away and rolls again...  :rofl: Sammy's standard comment on anything nowadays is 'eck!' with varying amounts of emphasis and he's always telling us off anyway. As for Seth... he swipes at and bites ankles if he's really cheesed off... :evillaugh: but I suspect they'll be chuffed when we go away next Friday/Saturday as theyll have a dog-free house for 24 hours...
Ah, summer - the season for a daily mouse...

Offline Katherine

• Adult Cat
  • Crunchie
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »
Crunchie is usually waiting for me on the lounge window sill when I come up the bath and by the time my key is in the door she is behind it meowing! Its nice to be loved :)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 11:37:42 AM »
I get an awful look of sadness (breaks my heart) when I leave each morning, as if to say "how can you leave me".....but I get so much love when I get home (or as much love a snooty so and so will give!).

I just have to prepare for the silent treatment when I get back..why do we put up with it!! You'd think that being the human in this equation it would make us more superior no?!

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 10:21:28 AM »
My father in laws cat does this it sits at the top of stairs and just stares at him like you dare go out ..anyway if you go over to stroke her she will bite you lol
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 00:53:04 AM »
Don't mention that. I go away for a week this weekend.

I suspect after this evenings performance it will be a good while before I'm in madams good books.

Sigh.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 00:46:46 AM »
I am in trouble if I stay out late and I find one watching out from the window sill and the other three huddled round the door.

Sasa will then runaway as soon as I am in and Misa will lurk under my feet and follow me from room to room, The birmans are OK as soon as I am back.

Its so nice to be loved but they are gonna be plain upset on Saturday when I leave and dont come back to Sunday. During the summer when I did this the only other time Sasa left the house as soon as I was back and would not come back in till I had gone to bed.

If I sneaked down during the night she was asleep on her sofa but when I got up she was gone again. She kept this up for a week as punishment or is it retaliation!

Misa just follows me around like a sheep and these two are already acting up cos I have all bags and stuff out and they dont understand why...........chrissy present wrapping time of course!

I am hoping that they are all gonna be OK cos all 4 are on edge at the moment cos they sense something is up  :'(

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 23:23:38 PM »
I think the sniff nose in the air thing may be a girl thing lol.  My wee furbabe Ellie used to do that if she was not happy with me.  :)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 22:43:34 PM »
I'm used to being chatted to but the whole sniff, nose in the air tratment is new.

Its funny though she's come to lay on my lap but I get a swipe if I try to pet her. LOL so glad to know I'm not alone. I thought it was some new thing madam had going here!

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 22:32:15 PM »
This sounds all too familiar, even though my OH is home at 4.30 everynight, I'm generally late and get the moody bengal treatment most nights.  Lenny will come round for a cuddle, Lubo for some grub and Loki..................he will swipe my legs for a good hour before forgiving me.  Funny boys  :rofl:

They also all talk pretty well and the noise level is unbelievable when I open the door.  My neighbours says they are quiet all day until I come home  :rofl:

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 22:04:16 PM »
Aww bless her heart, this pair aren't quite that bad. They have been on their own for 13 hours so far and I prob wont get home for another 2 hours so they will be very very cross tonight but all will be forgiven quickly by Bilbo (he forgives anything for a tickle under his chin!) but it will take more to persuade Tigger that I am very very sorry. I have tried explaining to them that I have been in uni to get a degree so I can get a good job so they can have lots of Applaws lol.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 21:59:14 PM »
LOL. I just got a small purr when I brought out the laser pointer but won't come near me. So annoying. I know Lexy will keep me up tonight on purpose.

She has a very long memory!

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 21:57:31 PM »
Tigger is always waiting behind the front door if I am not home on time and the pair of them are currently furious with me (Tigger shouts at me and Bilbo refuses to come for cuddles and then when you pick him up he does his attempt at 'I'm not enjoying this honest' despite loud purring) as I've been leaving the house in the morning and not returning home until 10pm at the earliest. I will redeem myself tomorow by handing in my dissertation project at 9am and spending the whole day with them lol and they've got me at home with them all day until Jan 17th lol.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I got right telling off today!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 21:53:16 PM »
I got home a little later than normal.

I got the worst telling off I have ever had from Lexy when I came through the door.

Madam stood on the top step (my front door is downstairs) and yowled at me. I talked to her like I always do letting her know I was there.

The cheeky so and so kept on with this awful yowling and when I got upstairs I got a swipe at my ankles!!

Now sitting on sofa back is turned to me and ignores me.

Sheesh!

Anyone's furball monsters do this?  I have been told off before AND came home later than 8pm!!! But never like this.

Major sucking up to do I think. :rofl:

Link to CatChat