Author Topic: A little update on Orion  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Re: A little update on Orion
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 20:53:09 PM »
Yummy cat, so beautiful  :Luv:

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 15:11:39 PM »
Well Orion has now been here for about 5 weeks now (and just turned 12 months) and boy has he settled in!! He does now eat dry food but would still do anything in the world for wet food and raw meat.

The first time I left his doors open so he could go out of his house and into his run he was not sure. He would put a paw outside on the grass and then go back in as he lived fully indoors at his breeders house and when he did have a few trips outside into a run there it was onto concrete. He now absolutely loves being out in his run and watching the wildlife. He's actually impressively clever as well as we had a sudden burst of torrential rain the other day when I was out with him and he has 2 windows at the back of his house and one at the front and he jumped onto the scratchpost and lifted the catch with his paw and so shut one window and jumped down and then jumped up onto the dog cage and shut the other one but left the front one alone (the wind direction was only blowing the rain into his back windows!!)

He is an absolute nightmare to take pics of mind you as he just wants to cuddle you and follows you around like a lost sheep. He is a very talkative cat and loves to talk with you and purr at you. I think he's going to love shows in the future as he'll get regular 'cuddles' by judges throughout the day (although he'll have to avoid doing his affectionate nips lol)

Oh Orion is just stunning! Seems like a long-haired version of Noah in temperament as well as colouring, with the raw food, cuddling, nipping and chatting.  :Luv:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 20:58:56 PM »
He is absolutely stunning Lottie - he is going to make some lovely fur babies  :Luv:

Have I missed something with Pinball ?
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline McHaggis

• Adult Cat
  • Haggis & Rosie
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 20:44:52 PM »
I'd absolutely love to have number Six but can't afford her after moving house and spays etc  :evillaugh:

How's Pinball settling in now?

Yes how is Pinball - Haggis looks more like him every day   :innocent: :innocent:

I want all that Jazz , which one is number 6 ???? i'm just not sure I could cope with the litter tray action from another 1  -  it's a full time occupation  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A cat makes all the difference between coming home to an empty house and coming home :) :) :)

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 15:05:10 PM »
I'd absolutely love to have number Six but can't afford her after moving house and spays etc  :evillaugh:

How's Pinball settling in now?

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: his gorgeous

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 08:52:00 AM »
He's absolutely stunning  ;D :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 08:13:16 AM »
OMG I could cuddle him for hours , hes beautiful! :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 00:37:45 AM »
Adorable and looking so at home and happy  :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 23:26:09 PM »
:drool;

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 23:05:02 PM »
So glad he has mastered the eating thing!  He is one stunning boy a, so glad Bilbo helped choose the next generation

Once I can drive again can I please pay a visit
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline McHaggis

• Adult Cat
  • Haggis & Rosie
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 18:45:19 PM »
 :coolpics: :coolpics: :coolpics:
wot a handsome boy !!!

A cat makes all the difference between coming home to an empty house and coming home :) :) :)

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 18:27:19 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 17:54:37 PM »
What a handsome fella he's turning into!  :Luv:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 17:41:51 PM »
Thanks very much for that.      Its a shame as I like all the collection only ones! 
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 17:37:54 PM »
Zenith: Number 6 yes (poor girl answers to 6 now!), Orion no!  :P Glad Luna is back to normal  ;D

Cazzer: http://www.catplay-stations.com
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 17:26:53 PM »
ooh he is so gorgeous.       I just  :Luv2: that bottom picture.       

Out of interest where did you get the cat play station from Lottie?
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 15:04:06 PM »
 :Luv2:

Can I have Number 6 and Orion now please?  :evillaugh:

PS: Luna's doing well, she ripped off her bandage on her front leg before she left the vets and pushed Nova away from his food so she could have it last night  :naughty: She's a little Minx!

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 14:51:47 PM »
What a stunner!  :Luv2: I bet he could charm any human into giving him cuddles!

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline cheekycj

• Adult Cat
  • Light of my life...my two boys Joey and Charlie x
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 14:37:04 PM »
Orion is a very handsome chap...beautiful  :Luv:

cj

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 14:31:23 PM »
He is just stunning Lottie ;D So pleased he's settled in, he sounds like he has a similar temperament to Chilli, she just wants fusses from everyone, just loves humans, any humans :Luv2:

Offline Lottie (Team Svartalfheim's)

• Distinguished Cat
  • GB* Svartalfheim's Sunset Boulevard
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest cats
A little update on Orion
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 14:24:06 PM »
Well Orion has now been here for about 5 weeks now (and just turned 12 months) and boy has he settled in!! He does now eat dry food but would still do anything in the world for wet food and raw meat.

As for his temper, well that is something else  :Luv2: Orion thinks that everyone in the world is his friend and they exist to cuddle him. He doesn't care if he has known you all his life or for 5 mins. The people who have Star and Zoot went into Orion's pen a couple of weeks after he had arrived and when they stopped cuddling him Orion stood right up on his back legs and was bear hugging the guy's leg so that he has to then give Orion some more fuss. So far he doesn't seem to be a playing with toys sort of cat (even Da Bird gets ignored) as why play with DaBird when there is a human on the other end that could cuddle you instead?!

Orion has had a few incidents of rolling off the top of his catplaystation as he is so soppy he just rolls over without considering where he is and then falls off  :evillaugh:

The first time I left his doors open so he could go out of his house and into his run he was not sure. He would put a paw outside on the grass and then go back in as he lived fully indoors at his breeders house and when he did have a few trips outside into a run there it was onto concrete. He now absolutely loves being out in his run and watching the wildlife. He's actually impressively clever as well as we had a sudden burst of torrential rain the other day when I was out with him and he has 2 windows at the back of his house and one at the front and he jumped onto the scratchpost and lifted the catch with his paw and so shut one window and jumped down and then jumped up onto the dog cage and shut the other one but left the front one alone (the wind direction was only blowing the rain into his back windows!!)

He is an absolute nightmare to take pics of mind you as he just wants to cuddle you and follows you around like a lost sheep. He is a very talkative cat and loves to talk with you and purr at you. I think he's going to love shows in the future as he'll get regular 'cuddles' by judges throughout the day (although he'll have to avoid doing his affectionate nips lol)

I can't believe he's only been here for such a short time as he acts like he's been here his whole life.

A few pics

Starting his rolling over as I said his name  :Luv: (and yes he did roll totally over and fall off!)
b][/

Put the camera down and cuddle me NOW!
Feel free to visit the Team at www.svartalfheim.co.uk

Link to CatChat