Author Topic: poor kitty in the cold  (Read 12802 times)

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: poor kitty in the cold
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 13:23:06 PM »
Do the neighbours know you are feeding her, or just they dont care  >:(

I would ring the cp for some advice and hopefully get her on their list waiting to come in.

I would take her in and wait for her to be rehomed, but by the time it gets round to that you would more than likely fallen in love with her yourself  :evillaugh:

Is she spayed do you know? Not a good age for being outseid if she's not  :scared:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Re: poor kitty in the cold
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 13:11:48 PM »
Could you not take her in -I know would a squeeze for you.

where about are you?

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
poor kitty in the cold
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 13:02:36 PM »
Hi all i'm in a dilema about my next doors cats, the youngest being around 6 months is out in this awful weather with no shelter or food.As soon as i open my door she tries to run in the house for food she got in the other day and left a large present on my sons bed :sick: I have been feeding her and the other cat as they are starving but i can't take her on due to have 4 cats and 4 dogs of my own.I have found our local CPL and they are not taking in any cats due to being full as i was going to say that i had found her i know it's bad of me doing that but i thought she would be better off and they would find her a home.
Now i do not know what to do and this poor little girl is outside my door freezing any suggestions please as she is not being looked after but her owners and i can't just ignore her in this weather

Link to CatChat