Author Topic: Polish - Stunning Black Boy urgently needs new home/foster  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Polish - Stunning Black Boy urgently needs new home/foster
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 21:39:19 PM »
 :Luv: Oh he's lovely! hope that things work out really well for him xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 19:46:17 PM »
Just to say Polish is moving to a new foster home in Wales this week, where he will be much less stressed as he will have to live with less cats.

I hope someone else finds him as beautiful and intellegent as I have. I shall be sad to see him go but it`s for the best as I have too many cats in and out here.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 10:27:25 AM »
Soooo unimpressed you wouldn't let him snuzzle the camera! He's lovely. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 21:25:18 PM »
Oh wow! I love him.....stunning for sure!  :wow:

Positive rehoming vibes for Polish's new forever home to come along soon~~~~~Best of luck!  :Luv: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 23:37:44 PM »
He looks a lovely boy  :Luv2: Hope he finds the perfect home soon :wish:

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 20:23:37 PM »
Well, this is the best I can do Baz. He kept walking towards the camera, and so I had about 30 goes before I got this semi-decent one  :rofl:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »
Cant wait to see his piccie!  :Luv2:

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
Polish - Stunning Black Boy urgently needs new home/foster
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 20:35:08 PM »
Polish is a year-old neutered black male, fully vacc and chipped.

This lovely boy is with me on foster for Friends-of-The-Animals (FOA-RCT) which is based in South Wales. They usually concentrate on re-homing dogs, but do take in cats in need if they can.

He came to me in January aged 6 months after his owners decided to give him up due to a child`s allergy. Unfortunately he is still looking for his forever home after all this time.

Polish is one of a kind! He loves people, and bringing you gifts home which he lovingly leaves on the lawn. He is used to living with calm dogs and chickens, and would probably be happiest as an only cat, or with one other who can cope with his teenage grumpy moments. It may be better for his stress levels if he is not with younger children.

However, he is not happy living with lots of other cats, and with the constant comings and goings here he is getting stressed. I have worked hard to reduce his stress levels, and he is much happier than he was a few weeks ago. This has included now not allowing him out, as he can get beaten up by all the big boys on the block. I just know he would be more chilled and relaxed if in a home or foster which can give him more time and space than I can.

If any one can offer him a new home, or quiet foster home he would be very grateful.

Please pm me if you can help. The charity is willing to let him be transfered to another one if they can find him the home or quiet foster he so deserves.

Being black he is difficult to photograph but I`ll try to get some up to date ones this weekend. The old ones I have dont do his justice at all.

Many thanks folks

Link to CatChat