Author Topic: Indie is in the building!  (Read 3100 times)

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Indie is in the building!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 19:55:45 PM »
All my ladies both domestic, feral and Pedigree could make a marine blush! :shocked:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 11:48:07 AM »
Ahhh bless her I don't believe such a sweet little, daddy loving gorgeous girl could possible use bad language  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:25 AM »
Indie is lovely  :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Indie is in the building! - Now with pics!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 21:26:22 PM »
Just a quick update - Indie still hasn't been to the vet for her speying but is whole heartedly embracing the life of a Clan Cat

This is her on our bed and she has soon adapted to donmestic life its just he humans are still a bit scarey!

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 20:02:19 PM »
Indie is a feisty little madam with some terrible language but she is off to be speyed next Friday - with having Bailey so ill this week we decided next week would be fine she is also back on the Zylkene!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 07:17:22 AM »
Lovely little story, this Liz.  Hope your finger is just about recovered.  ;D :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 20:41:36 PM »
Good news Liz, she's landed on feet finding you and Robin  :)

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 16:57:07 PM »
Indie was at the vets this morning with both her parents and the vet checked her over and they ultra sounded her and luckily she is not pregnant and has been de fleaed - I wormed her on Wednesday so she is now safe here - she does have a bit of an inflamed bowel but the vet thinks its just from having regular food - if its not better by the end of next week then we have to pop her back for another scan

vets scanned her awake - much to their own surprise and all we got charged was £12.00 for her full check and the scan!

Vets also advised they wiould do a midline spey as she has had kittens in the last 10 weeks and her milk is still drying up so in a way we saved her and lost her kittens but she will be speyed and have all the good things the Clan get done and stay with us - she is quite the little madam I have to say its like having a young Sweetie around with the older version to! :shocked:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 21:00:56 PM »
Well little Miss floozie Indie loves her daddy and purrs for him and wants tummy rubs she also was wormed today qwith a Millibex and is still on 1 Zylkene a day and is eating everything we give her - she is still on recovery food but now has biscuits to and she is using the grit box

Tonight she had an hour out of her pen in the downstairs study and discovered the water fountain and Jesters extra bowl of food - he gets so upset if there isn't one in there and crys and yowls at 3 in the morning despite there being 10 other bowls in the house with food in!

We are taking her to the vet on Friday for a check over and will advise the outcome - fortunately we have been able to remove the ticks we have found and will wait for the defleaing till we find out what we can use for her dependnant on her state or not of pregnancy!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 20:16:32 PM »
I dont think they can call when pregnant, no expert on that tho as i rarely have them from day one of getting caught! They can come in to heat not long after giving birth for sure  :tired:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Indie is in the building! - Help we have a question
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 20:05:30 PM »
Indie hads been purring for Robin - tries to claw me and he advises she purrs for him and has milky nipples and her stomach is solid - we are off to the vet on Friday for a check up but can anyone advise as she is calling can she be pregnant and still call - no sign of any kittens - I have been walking miles with Sky who adores jkittens and no sign of any

She is also eating for Britiain and untiul this morning had liquid slurry from her rear end - today she is more solid and using a grit box

We are a little confused as with gem RIP we could see movement in the tummy and then it all went downhill we don't want a repeat of that so are looking for a bit of guidance for Miss Indie

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 15:27:59 PM »
She is definitely skittish but has been coming in to the house through the day for a couple of weeks to eat - we also have 2 feeding stations outside so there is no need for her to come in so only time will tell as to what Indie will be

She is currently outcold on a catnip sack in a nice hooded bed so here's hoping Indie forgives us - Sam still isn't liking me much! :shocked:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 15:20:04 PM »
Well done Liz!  :)

The good thing about fingers is you have got nine others but only need one two to hold a Mars Bar.  ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well done on catching Indie/Indiana .... is s/he completely feral Liz or just a bit "wild"?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 14:56:34 PM »
Well done Liz!  :)

The good thing about fingers is you have got nine others but only need one two to hold a Mars Bar.  ;)

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 14:53:27 PM »
Great that you've managed to catch pud and fingers crossed everything goes ok tomorrow.

Hope your finger gets better quickly too!

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Indie is in the building!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 14:50:14 PM »
Well Robin is on the ball today, he gave me a shout to advise he had Indie shut in the kitchen and he could do with a bit of hand to get her in to a crush cage!

So much for tapping this little black hellion in a trap overnight no she wanders in to the hall and eating with Jester a tabby who looks like Sam!

So we finally corner her and she takes a lump out of my index finger which is now swelling nicely and is safely ensconced in the pen Sam was in and will be off to the vet tomorrow for a check over and see if she is expecting if thats the case we will let her have the kittens but get her defleaed and de ticked and get a wormer down her and let nature take its course

Robin said that she might be a he so Indie will become Indiana!!!!!!! :shocked:

Link to CatChat