Lost & Found Cats > Sorted Lost and Found cats

Cosmo's awol - Home safe!

(1/2) > >>

Sam (Fussy_Furball):

--- Quote from: The Duchess on August 19, 2013, 11:13:40 AM ---I know :sneaky: -

in my heart that's where I knew he would be all along but when someone has said they've searched and they're positive he's not there then there's not a lot more you can do :tired:  She's also not a cat person so doesn't really know how to behave/react - never mind, at least he's home now ;D

Cosmo's just cross now 'cos we're not letting him out even though it's a nice day and we're both home - lots of tail swishing and scowling up at me - expect I'll get dabbed at some point today too - sigh

--- End quote ---

The fact that she's not a cat person is more of a reason that he will go and hide at her house ... he know's there's no other cats in the house and he know's she doesn't have a clue about where cats can hide  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So pleased he is back home safe and well  :hug:

Lyn (Slugsta):
So glad to hear that Cosmo is back home where he belongs!  :briggin:

The Duchess:
I know :sneaky: -

in my heart that's where I knew he would be all along but when someone has said they've searched and they're positive he's not there then there's not a lot more you can do :tired:  She's also not a cat person so doesn't really know how to behave/react - never mind, at least he's home now ;D

Cosmo's just cross now 'cos we're not letting him out even though it's a nice day and we're both home - lots of tail swishing and scowling up at me - expect I'll get dabbed at some point today too - sigh

Mymblesdaughter:
Good news  ;D. Your neighbour will make sure she has a good look next time thought wont she :naughty:

Rosella moggy:
 :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: Not for the poo I hasten to add  ;)  So pleased  :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'll amend title to say "home safe"  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version