Author Topic: Cat Sitter Required  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
Re: Cat Sitter Required
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 16:24:06 PM »
Would any of the other rescues in the area have lists of sitters? Maybe the local Vets?

My weekends are pretty full till after Christmas otherwise I'd offer (though I'm not sure how the police check would work out as I'm an import).

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 16:20:19 PM »
I would of loved to come sit for your puddy's.. but I have my own to look after now & I dont think he would be too happy !!!!!!

Hope you find someone xx

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 16:13:39 PM »
I am Co-ordinator of the Chesterfield CP. I am afraid I do not know anyone who could come to your home to cat sit. All I can do is care for them here.

Thank you for donating to our Shop
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline TabithiaTansie

• Adult Cat
  • Ten Ton Tess
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 16:09:14 PM »
Ela - Over the past 2 months I have taken donations to your charity shop in Chesterfield every Thursday which is my day off - we've been having clear out's and gradually making headway! I love that little shop! Keep up the good work, I may even ask at the Chesterfield branch of the CP as we live just 15 miles away from Chesterfield.

X

Offline TabithiaTansie

• Adult Cat
  • Ten Ton Tess
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 16:07:07 PM »
Hi,

That's actually a good idea asking at a cat shelter, good thinking bat woman! Or should that be cat woman!

X

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 15:55:09 PM »
Sorry. I though I saw it in onw of the recent mags. Then again time does fly.

Have you asked vets if they know anyone or you could ask the Warsop CP Shelter 01623 846846

Offline TabithiaTansie

• Adult Cat
  • Ten Ton Tess
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 15:52:50 PM »
Hi,

Sadly the cats Protection haven't ran this for a number of years. We got our old sitter from this around 12 years ago but it is no more :-( If anyone knows of any aunt/gran/friend then please let me know :-)

X

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 15:42:50 PM »
Or ask your vets so you hopefully dont find a dodgy person
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 15:43:45 PM by Millys Mum »

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 15:31:06 PM »
I think you can get a list of cat sitters from Cats Protection or at least they know someone who has a list.

Offline TabithiaTansie

• Adult Cat
  • Ten Ton Tess
Cat Sitter Required
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:58:47 PM »
Due to retirement of our current cat sitter we are looking for a replacement. Mainly to LIVE IN our house whilst we holiday and go away for long weekends every 8 weeks or so. We have 2 wonderful feline's who are house cats so therefore do not go outside and they are very easy to care for aged 8 & 9. See avatar pic :-)  ;DThey are used to someone who will be in most of the time as I work from home but they can be left for around 4 hours if the sitter wishes to go out during the day.

We could even collect you and return you back home if in the Sheffileld or Rotherham area. We live near worksop with a train that stops at the bootom of our road! The post would be suitable for a retired Lady who loves cats but perhaps cannot own any animals themselves.
Must be reliable, a non smoker and willing to be police checked. Do you know anyone suitable? We pay 60.00 for a long and 120.00 per week weekend PLUS travel expenses and food. We are looking for someone to come for a long weekend 7/8/9 December.

Please email me with your details. Edited to remove email.

I look forward to hearing from you!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 15:19:44 PM by Kittybabe (Ruth) »

Link to CatChat