Author Topic: chatty cat  (Read 1919 times)

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
Re: chatty cat
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »
Leo is very chatty too.. I think its Maine Coons in general tho ?  Saying that tho all of my cats have been.. moggies n all. I think if you talk to them (as I do loads) some cats will just chat & chat !!!!

I love it when Leo announces to the whole world he is going for a number 2 !!!

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »
Aww good for Gimley!

My Belle's like that, walks round meowing to himself. Tigger and Meeko have their moments too. Daisy's always a quiet lil girl, she's like her Mammy there, Jasmine rarely ever made a noise :Luv:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 18:10:35 PM »
awww that's lovely! Our Riley is a real talker, and since we got Skye, she's started copying him, using the same "words" for the same things :rofl: I love talkative cats :Luv: :Luv:

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 17:37:33 PM »
I have three like this - it's taken Minnie a while to start chatting but now she blabbers away while Bertie and Bella both do the same - no such thing as a quiet day in our house!

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 15:26:37 PM »
Yes, that is the sign of him finding himself the king of the household!! :wow:
Now it is time for you to learn the feline language... my Oliver taught me well and we chitchat together a lot, though I am still working on correct pronunciations... :innocent:  A couple of times now I caught myself chatting with him aloud while some guests are here with us, it was rather embarrassing... :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 23:02:59 PM »
Yes I reckon he has settled in  ;D

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
chatty cat
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 22:45:52 PM »
not sure if it's just Gimley wanting attention but for the last month Gimley has become extremely chatty and will not shut up even when you pay him attention he will keep talking to you for a while after. could this be a sign that he has truly settled in as he never used to talk to us and now he is chattering away for no reason.

on the humorous side i was just washing my hair and Phoenix went and pulled the cord for the light leaving me in complete darkness mid wash :rofl:

Link to CatChat