Author Topic: Thank you all who told me to try James Wellbeloved  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Thank you all who told me to try James Wellbeloved
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
Could be!!
The fish JWB are sort of triangular shaped.
Please spay your cat

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 10:04:55 AM »
Its probably extra thick "chicken digest" which is what is sprayed over all dry foods to make them palatable  :sick:

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 19:38:01 PM »
Glad they are enjoying it, mine dont like the duck and rice flavour, but Tiger has every other flavour!!!
Jetcleo - I used to feed NAtures Best, but it is quite heavily coated, and I couldnt' figure out what with, so I stopped using it after reading some foods are coated wtih fat.

Thanks for that info - might have a good look at that now and see what it is coated with.
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 17:03:07 PM »
What shape is the fish flavour? Mine like round balls they can chase around  :tired: i havent bought the fish cos of taz's bladder but may get a small bag for the others to play with  ;D

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 13:19:01 PM »
Glad they are enjoying it, mine dont like the duck and rice flavour, but Tiger has every other flavour!!!
Jetcleo - I used to feed NAtures Best, but it is quite heavily coated, and I couldnt' figure out what with, so I stopped using it after reading some foods are coated wtih fat.
Please spay your cat

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 07:15:26 AM »
Mine love James wellbeloved also but only like the turkey and rice one!!  I tried them on some equally good dry food last week and they're loving that as well.  It's new out i think, by Hill's Science Plan called Nature's Best.  It's veterinary formulated, only place i find it on sale at mo is Pet's at Home though.
 :)
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Thank you all who told me to try James Wellbeloved
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 23:51:09 PM »
It sure is going down a treat with mine. 

They had some trial bags of duck and rice which lead me to buy a bigger bag and now they have a big bag of the fish one.  I don't get the big big bags as I like to give them variety but even Ging is managing to eat the fish one now and they are tucking into their supper as we speak :)

So a big thank you to all of you who helped me get them on a better quality dry food,I still feed wet but at least now I know I am feeding a good quality dry for them too as wet wise they only have whiskas,felix or sheba :)
Love me,love my animals.

Link to CatChat